Chapter 7:

Chapter 7:

"What do you think Alaric?" Damon asks as we stand in front of a building. It has a sign above the entrance with letters that are glowing pink and light blue. Next to us were some young women dressed in school uniforms that are way too small for them. I already guessed what this was. Strip club!!

"This is the place," Alaric remembers.

A couple of women walk up to us and stroke Stefan's, Alaric's and Damon's chest. I stare at them and slap the woman's hand away from Damon. She just backs off and I glared angrily at her. I have no idea why I did that but whatever, I hate sluts so yea.

Damon chuckles before taking my hand and saying,"Come on." I yank my hand from his though. He looks at me and sighs...sadly?

We all walk inside. We slowly walk around in the building and I was right, it was a strip club. Pink and blue lights were shining in every direction; young women were dancing in their school uniforms by the poles, music pounded through our ears and people walked around as they looked at the 'dancers'.(*cough* sluts!*cough*)

"I don't remember any of this!" Stefan yells over the music. Alaric starts to dance a little bit.

"Yeah Rick, you sure this is the right place?" Damon asks in a yell.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure," Alaric yells back at us.

I don't feel very comfortable here, but why wouldn't I? theres a bunch of half dressed slutty girls, yea I'm pretty uncomfortable, it's disgusting and I'm not a lesbo! Jeez why do we always end up in a strip club somehow, last time Stefan got married to a whore.

But Alaric is right, I have a feeling that I know this place but it is a bad feeling. A feeling like we did something wrong here.

We walk further but stop when a man behind some counters yells,"Oh, finally!"

We all turn to him and stare at him, not knowing what is going on or who the hell he is.

"Are you coming or what? I've been waiting all day for you!" he yells and looks at ME!.

Oh god what did I do now?

"Get your ass up there and dance!"

"Excuse me?" I ask shocked.

"Hey hey! Don't speak to her like that!" Damon yells furiously at him and takes some steps closer, ready to hit him.

That's what really surprised me the most, why is he defending me? Does this have anything to do with what him and Stefan were trying to tell me before we went on this trip? What was that about anyways? Oh right, they were trying to convince me that me and Damon loved each other, hah yea right!

Anyways, the man raises his hands and sighs,"Fine, fine. Will you just start working already. You're my star baby!"

I stare confused at the women that were dancing around and look back at the man. What was up with me and stripping? I was in the same position again as I was that time in Vegas. Do I like to strip whenever I'm drunk or something?

"And you guys, I've been waiting all day for you too!" he tells Damon, Stefan and Alaric.

"Waiting for who?" Damon asks confused. The man looks back at me and gestures at the stage. I just shake my head, not wanting to go any further in this conversation. Damon noticing everything.

"Listen buddy, she's not going up there so scratch that show of yours!" he says angrily.

"She's my star act man and you wanted her up there so don't blame me," the man replies.