Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:

I finally was able to get Damon to cool off after almost attacking the monk. Now we're sitting on a red bus on our way to see if we can find someone to get him to talk.

"Okay can we just go over this one more time?" Stefan asks.

Damon places his water bottle back on his knee and turns to Stefan.

"You got the beer from...?"

"Hotel bar, they gave me a sealed case," Damon repeats the same answer he gave Stefan a couple minutes ago.

Stefan nods thoughtfully,"Right. But who gave it to you?"

Damon groans, annoyed at all the question,"The bartender."

"Right, okay," Stefan mutter,"And then you brought them out and I opened them."

"Yeah but I remember Alaric didn't even have one and he's like this, so it's not the beer," Damon concludes as he looks back at Stefan. I grab my water bottle and take a sip.

Alaric grabs his and moves the maroon colored blanket of the monk up. He places his water bottle under it so it looked like he had a boner.

"Hey guys, check it out," Alaric spoke up. We all look at him and notice it."He's got a Chinese boner."

The old man looks at it and starts smiling. Thank god he had a little humor. Who knew what would happen if he didn't appreciate it.

"Alaric, come on," Stefan tells him, but is trying to hold back a laugh.

The monkey got off Damon's shoulder and walked to it. My eyes follow the monkey as it comes closer to Alaric's water bottle. Was he...?

Alaric starts laughing as the monkey nibbles on the top. Damon also starts chuckling. Stefan and I exchange looks before turning back to it.

"The monkey is a pervert!" Alaric laughs.

Stef can't hide his smile anymore and says,"Come on. That's so wrong."

"Good job monkey. Keep doing it," Alaric encouraged him and smiled. The monkey turns back to the 'boner' and nibbles again.

Oh this is so wrong but its pretty funny. I start laughing as does everyone in the bus.

"When a monkey nibbles on a penis," Alaric says,"It's funny in any language." Everyone laughs again.

I nudge Alaric playfully with my elbow and he turns to me with a big smile. I just shake my head and chuckle softly from amusement.

"Ah keep doing it!" Alaric yells with laughter.

The bus stops in front of the monastery and we all get out of it. As Damon, Stefan and I walk to the massive red door, Alaric waves goodbye to the people on the bus,"By Shannon! Bye Lil Wayne!" he waves. Jeez Alaric is weird when he's drugged up.

Stefan and Damon open the door and we all walk inside with Alaric following us while he pushes the wheelchair with the monk.

"Wow!" Damon says as he looks around.

We look around and it looks peaceful here. There is some small hills, the grass was a healthy light green, some bushes and flowers are spread next to the path and on different places there are small red temples. We follow the path to one of the temples where we see some monks meditating.

"So beautiful," Stefan says in awe.

I shrug,"Its nice I guess," I've seen so much in the years this isn't really that amazing.