Chapter 11:

Chapter 11:

We sit on a long canoe as we're on our way back to the hotel. We could've taken a cab but Damon thought it would be a nice idea to go back slowly so we could relax too. Like this is a good time to relax.

We sit in the back while Alaric and Stefan sit in the front. Alaric stares at the river while Stefan plays the guitar. I sigh and lay back, Damon lays back next to me and I end up putting my head on his shoulder. I mean what the hell, he's comfy.

Stefan begins to sing. Seriously what's up with him singing when he's drugged up.

'"Well we're living here in Alaric town,

And he's driven our lives into the ground,

When we woke up we were wasted and drunk,

Damon got shot,

We got beaten by monk.

I was happy and my life was good,

Drinking blood like a vampire should,

Roasting marshmallows on a stick,

I got fucked in the ass...by a girl with a dick.

Alaric laughs,"I remember that."

Damon and I look at each other and also chuckle.

And we're living here in Alaric town."'

We walk up the last couple of steps of the stairs and water lay everywhere. On the ground, on the stairs and it dripped from the ice machine.

"There's water literally everywhere," Stefan comments as he looks around.

I cough and say hoarsely,"Because it melted Stef."

"The power is out, again," Damon mutters as he walks to the ice machine.

Rick grabs the little cards from his pocket(we still don't know where he got them) and flips through them,"Bangkok experiences 1500 power-out per year," Alaric reads.

Damon turns to him,"Seriously Rick, that's enough."

Stefan walks back to us with a fire extinguisher,"Stand back."

"No no no!" I quickly yell and stop him. He looks at me, i shrug,"Let me try my powers."

He nods and they all take some steps back and I turn to the lock in the ice machine. I let out a deep breath then lift my arms towards the lock, I narrow my eyes and it starts to shake then it does a little exploding and it falls to the ground in pieces.

I smile and turn to the guys.

"Nice," Damon says and goes to open the door,"Are all your powers back?"

I try to do something else but it doesn't work, I sigh,"Nope."

Stefan wraps his arm around me and rubs my shoulder,"Soon our powers will come back," he promises. I just nod.

Instantly when the doors open Chow jumps out of it and onto Alaric and Damon.

"What the Fu....." I don't get to finish because Chow runs at make and does a fucking flying kick right into my stomach! I fall for he ground in pain.

He starts to kick and hit Damon, Rick and Stefan.

Chow hits Stefan right in his ribs; he hits Alaric at the side of his face and kicks Damon backwards in his stomach like he did to me. Damon hunches over in pain before Chow gives him another hit which makes him collapse. Everyone lay on the ground in pain but I do the stupid thing and start to get up. Chow spots me.