Chapter 13:

Chapter 13:

"Okay, how about this," Damon comes up with another suggestion,"He fell off the fishing boat and drowned."

Stefan just glares at him.

"No...Okay I got it, Jeramy was hit by a truck," I suggest and turn to Alaric,"Rick!"

"Not a good time Sara! Kinda busy!" Alaric replies back, not taking his eyes off the Pacman game.

"How many people get run over here?" I ask anyways.

"Uh..." Alaric mumbles,"Over 1200 per year Sara."

"Perfect!" Damon exclaimes. I look at Stefan and see him glaring at the both of us. "His body is too mangled to recover. Case closed." If looks could kill, Damon and me would've been dead. "Hey can I have more ice please?" Damon looks at a waitress.

Stefan shakes his head,"I'm not gonna lie to Elena," he finally says.

"Stef, do you want this or not?" Damon asks and rests his chin on my shoulder. I glance at him with an eyebrow raised wondering why his heads on my shoulder.

"Look at what I've done Damon," Stefan looks over at the river and sighs,"What I do," his eyes stare at the water. A waitress placed a bucket with ice on the table. "I have a weakness for prostitutes."

"I have a weakness for stripping," I shrug, hoping to cheer him up a little. Stef doesn't reply.

"All kinds apparently," Stefan continues. I look down at the ground to hide my smile. Damon just continues to stare at him, like its no big deal. "I have a demon in me."

Damon shrugs and asks,"So what? We're fucking vampires, we all have demons. And when you drink to much blood you go crazy and become a ripper."

"Jeramy's gone but I can still save Elena, which is: Let her live without me," Stefan sighs and leans back in his seat, a sign he is giving up.

"I want you to call Elena and tell her I'm never coming back," Stef orders his brother. He crosses his arms and looks back at Bangkok,"I'm getting off the hamster wheel. I'm staying here in Bangkok. Think I belong here. Find a job, try to be normal as I can like I tried to do in Mystic Falls."

Oh god, the drama queen. I get up and walk to Alaric, watching him playing Pacman.

Damon stands and lets out an angry breath,"Your just going to drop out and leave us to deal with Klaus and shit!" he shouts at his younger brother,"We wouldn't be in any of that mess if you wouldn't have fell in love with Elena and made her part of our world. She's caused all our problems... You know what? I don't care anymore," he takes out his cellphone,"I'm just going to call Elena, when we get back I'm packing my things and taking Sara far away so we won't have to deal with that shit."

I turn my head at the sound of my name, how did I get pulled into this. I sigh and turn back to Alaric, as he almost ate all of the balls with the game, the power goes off again. We look at each other and turn back at the machine. I duck to see if someone pulled the pluck out but it was still there.

"What the crud?" Alaric whines and hits the machine.

"The powers is out Rick," Damon says angrily, getting annoyed with Alaric hitting the button so many times. "Again."

"You'll finish the game another time," I pat Alaric on his shoulder and walk away from him. I start pacing back and forth, not knowing what to do.

"Elena," Damon says on the phone,"We lost your little brother. Bangkok has him."

I walk to Damon, Alaric continues to hit the button.

"Stefan doesn't really want to talk to anybody."