Chapter 14:

Chapter 14:

We are all sitting by the pool with Tyson catching up. I'm sitting on Damon's lap as he plays with my pink hair.

Matt starts laughing.

"What?"

"Your hair."

I give him a glare,"Shut up Matt, as soon as I get home I'm dying it brown again."

He just continues to laugh.

"I'm surprised to see you two still together," Tyson points at me and Damon.

I laugh,"Well had a few issues here but now we're good."

"That's good," Tyson says.

"Hey Mike," Damon looks at him,"You were great by the way."

"Yeah it's true, that was incredible," Stefan agrees with a smile.

Tyson shyly looks away,"Thanks guys. That means a lot, really," he turns to Stefan,"By the way, you really need to remove that fucking tattoo off your face."

Stefan nods,"Yup. On it."

"Sorry about your last minute change up performance." Alaric apologizes to him.

Tyson pats his arm,"Don't worry about it, Rick."

"What are you talking about?" Matt asks puzzled.

"Well he was supposed to sing 'Burn it up' by the Jonas Brothers but then I remembered, you guys don't like indie-rock," Alaric explains. We all chuckle.

"Oh Rick, I think that drug has done permanent damage to you," I laugh.

The rest laugh and agree.

"Hey guys," Jeramy greets us from behind Tyson and Alaric. We all look at him."You're not gonna believe this." He grabs his cell phone out of his pocket.

"Is that your phone?" Damon asks, pointing at the thing.

Jeramy nods,"Yeah," he replies.

Damon frowns from confusion and asks,"How come you never tried calling us?"

"It's been dead for two days," Jeramy explains,"But I re-charged it and found all these photo's."

"What?" Stefan, Damon, and I say at the same time.

"You're shitting us?" I ask from surprise.

Jeramy shakes his head. Damon pushes me gently off his lap and stands up. He grabs Jeramy's cell phone and I stand next to him, wanting to see what's on there.

"Yeah some of it is pretty messed up though," Jeramy warns him quickly.

Suddenly everyone stands up and gets around us,"Awesome, let's check 'em out," Tyson says and looks at the cell phone thats in Damon's hands.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Stefan quickly takes the thing away from us,"No one needs to see this stuff."

"I'm Mike Tyson, I've seen everything," Tyson exclaims, trying to convince Stefan.

Damon looks at Stefan,"It'll be fine," he assures him.

"Alright, we look at it once," Stefan finally gives in.

"And then we delete them," Matt tells us.

I grab the phone away from Stefan and click on the pictures. Everyone looks at them and shock spreads over our faces. Everyone groans when they see the first picture.

"Motherfucker," Tyson says.

"Holy shit," I laugh.

____________________________________________________