Chapter 29- phase 2

Just as the dragon was about to lean his head down there was a loud breaking sound. The trees bordering the part of the barrier across from us had been reduced to splinters and then the barrier was sliced open. I don't think anything could have surprised me as much as seeing who walked through.

It was Christian and Kura. Kura had smashed through the trees and Christian had sliced open the barrier with his spear.
    "It seems that bird was right. There is a huge fight here.", Christian said as he walked forward.

"An we weren't even invited...", Kura replied as he looked around.

  Issac turned his head, "intruders.. Kill them..."

  With that the dragon and giant both turned around.

   "I'll kill the big one", Christian said just before he ran toward them.

  "They're both big!", Kura said as he charged ki around his fist.

  Christian jumped into the air and waved the blade of his spear making fire and lightning strike down at all the dual wielders killing them, and ice form around the sword and shields freezing them.

    Kaze and I took advantage by smashing them with our swords before they could do anything else.
   Christian threw his spear planting it into the head of the giant ,and just after it made contact, he started to throw huge green blast at the giant. He then held up his hand and smashed it into the ground causing a huge lightning bolt to strike the giant as magma and fire burst through the ground and set the giant on fire as well as melt the flesh off of  his legs. Finally a giant rock cage with pointed spikes slammed into the giant holding it still and impaling it.

   Kura took the dragon by first throwing a huge ball of ki hitting it in the side of the mouth and seemingly knocking loose some teeth. The dragon then leaned down and let loose a huge wave of fire at Kura, but Kura countered by throwing another huge ki blast. The ki blast pushed the fire all the way back into the dragon's mouth and then exploded ripping the dragon's head apart.

Christian's spear flew back into his hand as walked to the barriers around Issac and Leon, "we need to finish you off before you wear us out like you did our friends over there".

  Kura stood beside Christian, "yeah. I'm gonna enjoy beating you two into a pulp."

   Issac held out his hands causing a black fog type substance to move around him. Before he could anything Christian sliced open the barrier with his sphere, and Kura reached through and grabbed two metal spikes and then ripped them apart breaking them off and then followed up with a huge punch shattering the metal barrier. Christian threw his spear into Issac and then held out his hand as it pulled Issac to him.

  Leon jumped forward and hit Kura with three rapid left punches into Kura's side and then one right to his chin. Kura caught the right punch nearly completely unaffected by the lefts and then head butted Leon knocking him down. Leon made a metal spike rise from the ground but Kura caught it, broke the end off, and stabbed it down and through Leon's chest.

Issac threw a few rapid blast at Christian, but he dodged the first two and then slashed through the rest with his spear and finally slashed open his throat. As Issac died the barrier fully dissipated.

Kaze and I both turned back to our normal forms as Kura and Christian approached.

"What are you guys doing here? How'd you know about all this?", Kaze asked.

"A bird found us and dropped a letter explaining that you guys were caught in a trap and we were the only real people who could save you. It also mentioned I couldn't get my rematch if you were dead.", Kura answered.