Chapter 13 forest of travels-3 kaze

After a long time of walking the forest started to change. The trees became more spread out ,and the sun seemed to shine brighter through the tree tops in a crisp golden light. Birds and other animals like deer or rabbits were occasionally visible. The forest grew more than just trees, it had bushes, grass, and other miscellaneous plants like vines. The dirt path unlike before had no turns, splits, or other paths connecting to it. It was just one long path.

As I was walking I noticed that in the distance, approximately ten feet from me, stood a large creature. He had grey skin with brown hair and a bushy beard. The most noticeable thing about him was that he was a giant. He stood around twenty feet tall. He had a giant wooden club which he held over his shoulder. He wore fur clothing, however I seem to be at a loss of what creature has that much fur. Above the creatures head simply said
Giant

In front of the giant stood a player. He wore almost all white. That included a white face mask and a white cloak that hid most of his body. He had black hair and held two kunai in one hand and a large dagger in the other and a katana on his back. Above his head said
kaze

The giant growled and did a mock charge swinging his club around. Kaze quickly ran forward and actually jumped onto the club and proceeded to run up the Giants arm and sink the dagger into the Giants head. He then did a quick spin around to the Giants face and threw the kunai into both the Giants eyes. Kaze quickly grabbed the dagger as the giant started to thrash. Kaze then grabbed a second dagger from under his cloak and plunged it into the giant also. He then holding tightly onto the daggers climbed down from the giant and then back flipped off of it landing onto his feet. He put the daggers away and held out his hand with his palm facing the giant. He then turned his palm upward and thrust it up and the giant's head snapped back as if another giant had just uppercut him.

The giant fell over and dropped his club. Kaze looked at it and it started to float. It floated just over the giant's face and then started to bash it repeatedly. The giant started trying to move but after the second hit it seemed to be dead.

'Ok I'll try to avoid fighting this guy'

I continued walking and he turned to me looking me directly in my eyes.
"Are you going to attack me?"

"No... I just want to go to the city"

He laughed a bit and said "good, then we can be friends?"
I then got a notification saying kaze had sent me a friend request.

"As a good will jesture" he said just I got the notification.

I accepted and started to walk forward.

He walked forward also and started talking.
"So your a reaver? That's handy I bet, especially reaper that sounds cool. Oh and I like your claws, especially the lightning."

"How do you know all these things about me?"

"When you friend someone you can look at everything about them. You didn't know?"

"No I didn't" I said as I opened my friend list.

Falen
Kaze
Ryan

I selected Kaze and as he said I could actually see things about him. His original class was a zen.
'Maybe that's how he controlled the club'
His speed was most of his attributes and strength followed with intelligence last. His skills were mostly in elemental control of air as well as bladed weapons and some zen abilities. His armor was really light and had abilities for example, his boots giving him the ability to float, but the armor gave almost no protection.
"Maybe you should get heavier armor"

"Oh I don't need it" he said and grabbed his katana from his back and twirled it around.
"Read its ability" he said laughing.

I selected the katana and the ability said

Defense slashes- can cut through and deflect ki, magic, elemental attacks, projectiles, and can block physical attacks.

"Wanna see?" He said and started to back up, "blast me with something and I'll show you"

"Umm ok" I turned toward Kaze and activated dark blast sending the black sphere at him.

He quickly drew the katana from it's sheath and cut the sphere in half, the two halves went around him doing no damage.

"That's really cool" I said wondering if my claws could get something like that.

Kaze put the katana back into the sheath and said "not as cool as the dream blade. Have you tried to use it yet?"

"No I haven't, why?"

"Well I read a book about the legendary weapons in the game, and the dream blade is the coolest but hardest to master. I'm not gonna say anything else but you should try to use it sometime."

"Ok I will"

"so what brings you to this path to the city?"

"I owe a friend a spar in the arena"

"Oh really? I'm going to the arena to. I'm going to challenge the arena champion. If you beat the champion you get to replace him and fight strong players all the time. It's amazingly easy to level up that way, and get lots of gold to."

"Really? Maybe I'll try it to."

"Oh, we could become a team and fight the two man team champions! It would get us both a lot of xp and gold. We could also use it to boost up before we challenge the champion."

What Kaze said about a team actually piqued my interest. He seemed nice enough and easy to get along with. He also had good points about the gold and xp. He seemed good enough to beat most people.

"So who is your friend at the arena? I may have meet them already." Kaze said curiously.

"A guy named Ryan"

"Big gold guy? The blacksmith?"

"Yeah, you know him?"

"He made my katana and armor."

After a long walk and more talking with Kaze I agreed to be his partner for the arena. As we got closer to the city Kaze said he had to do some things and seemingly vanished into the distance. I continued walking forward and into the city.

The city was large and made of stone buildings. In the center of the city was a large arena. There were stone walkways that led to all the different sections of the city. As I started to walk into it, the city's name seemed to appear over it.

City of golden blood