chapter 4 thunder dragon

As I selected start quest I was teleported to a trail that went up a small mountain. The trail was wide and clear and littered with dropped and broken gear.

"I wonder if this is stuff people dropped cause they didn't wanna be weighed down"

I pulled out my sword and started walking up the the trail while also looking for any valuable equipment that might have been dropped.

I noticed the more valuable stuff was closer to the bottom while the less valuable was higher up.

"They were running away from the top that's why the more valuable was last to be dropped and closer to the bottom" I said to myself.

How did I know that?

It must have been the intelligence telling me what happened.

As I got to the top a small blue lizard type creature emerged from the side of the trail. It growled and held it's mouth open shooting sparks at me.

The sparks burned but did only minor damage.

I threw smoke infront of me and tossed the blades at the creature, and as I did I saw the word critical in red appear over the creatures head. I then rushed through the smoke and slashed at the lizard's throat, as I did I saw the word Defeated appear above it. I examined the creature and looked at its inventory. It had items called 'spark scales'. I selected info and read the description for them. Spark Scales are crafting items used for armor that can be used to add weak electric abilities to crafted items.

Hmm well these might be useful I thought to myself and grabbed them. I then continued following the trail until it went into a cave. As I entered the cave two more of the lizards approached. They were bigger and had bone type armor on them. They had floating words above their heads stating their name and level.

One had lightning Drake lvl 18 and the other had lightning Drake lvl 4.

I threw smoke in front of them and then threw all the blades I had. The level 4 drake got all critical hits while the other only had normal hits therefore taking less damage.

The lower level charged blindly at me and I quickly slashed its face finishing it off.

The higher lever watched me intently and hissed. I slashed it ,and as I did its body let out static and shocked me through my sword.

I stumbled backwards and growled as my hands went numb.

"That hurt, numbness must be a side effect"

The drake hissed and lunged forward at me shooting sparks as it did. I narrowly dodged and threw more blades at it, but the blades did little damage and nearly bounced off. It spun around extremely fast and shot more sparks at me hitting my hands.

My hands felt like they weren't even there and I could barely hold the sword.

The drake hissed and lunged at me going into the air trying to land on me. As it did I threw smoke into its face so it couldn't see where it was going. I then held the sword with my arms around it and fell back onto the ground so that the drake landed with its heart on the blade. The drake hissed and screeched as its health constantly drained with the sword inside of it until its large health bar was completely drained.

I rolled over dumping it to the ground. I selected it and looked at the items it had.
Drake lightning claws
Drake thunder scales
Drake static fangs

All of them were crafting materials claws and fangs were offensive based and scales defensive based.

"These seem nice" I said as I took them.