Part 39

Sorry m late evening bola tha night hone aaye hai but m there with update...

Manik was not listening to anyone he wasn't ready to believe nandini is dead. His mind believed but heart didn't somewhere he knew she is the reason behind his living his heart beat is proving she is alive, he is living this proves she is alive.

Everyone insisted manik to at least come to hospital to identify the body, tears were not ready to stop from anyone's eye. Meanwhile nandini's parents also arrived. Nyonika told alya to call them and tell them about nandini being missing because they have the right to know nandini is their only daughter. She was very much pampered by her parents. Only kids are always pampered by the parents. Nandini was very much loved by everyone.

They entered the mansion and saw everyone crying. There was a complete silence between everyone. The clock's tik tik was clearly heard. Raj and Nyonika lowered their head as they promised nandini's parent's that they will take care of nandini like their own child, they won't let anyone harm her not even manik.

Finally after lot of patience nandini's mother broke the silence.

Swati: Nyonika ji kya hua aap sab aise q hai

Vishnu: aur manik ki halat dekh kar lag raha hai aap logo ko meri bachi nhi mili

Raj: vishnu ji hum koshish kar rahe hai humne commissioner se bhi baat ki aur usne kaha ki

Raj stopped in middle he lowered his head how could a father tell another father about his kid death. How raj tell vishnu that commissioner told they found a dead body.

Swati: aap ruk q gaye bataeyi na kya hua hai meri beti ko

She pleaded to raj but he had no courage to face her. She move towards Nyonika

Swati: Nyonika ji aap baateye kya hua meri nandu ko kaha hai woh kya kaha commissioner ne. Kuch boliye na mera jee bohat ghab raha hai

Nyonika: swati ji (Nyonika looked at her with tears in her eyes and said) commissioner ne kaha usse ek ladki ki laash (dead body) mili hai aur waha se harshad ka phone bhi mila hai

Vishu: harshad

He was shocked to know this name, they told Nyonika and raj about harshad and his story. Vishnu and swati looked at each other and then towards raj and Nyonika they nodded their heads. Swati couldn't stand she sat on the sofa with a jerk.

Vishnu was now really scared for his daughter and the news they got a dead body was making them dizzy.

Swati was crying badly Nyonika and other girls were trying to console her.

Swati: Nyonika ji aap ne kaha tha aap meri nandu ka dhyaan rakhenge phir yeh sab kasie hua

Nyonika: hame maaf kar dijiye mein apna vada nhi nibhapayi. Nandini meri bhi bachi hai.

Abhimanyu: hame pehle check karna chahiye kya woh dead body nandini ki hai ya nhi. If nhi toh nandini kaha hai aur if yes bhagwan na kare if yes then (he was cut by manik)

Manik: if yes than harshad zinda nhi rahega usse tadap tadap kar maar da luga mein

Mukhti: is waqt sabse pehle we need to go to hospital to identify the dead body.

Navya: Manik hum jaante hai nandini se tum kitna pyaar karte ho aur maan ne ke liye ready nhi ho ki woh body nandini ki hai but

Alya: but manik hum identify karna hoga hum mein se koi nhi chahta woh body nandini ki ho lekin jab tak hum identify nhi karenge tab tak pata kaise chalega

Manik didn't say a word just nodded his head in assurance. Everyone agreed and then all left for hospital.

They reached hospital and commissioner guided them till morgue. Manik's legs were trembling he wasn't able to register his surrounding, just moments they spend together were flashing in his eyes. His condition is not explainable, words are less to explain how he was feeling.

They entered the morgue and inspector pointed towards the dead body. They walked towards the body. Inspector asked manik to identify is this his wife's body, his hands were shivering tears were flowing like sea from his eyes.

He couldn't remove the cloth Raj asked inspector to remove the white cloth. Vishnu held swati and raj held Nyonika. The inspector removed the cloth and after seeing the body manik was numb including others also.

SORRY GUYSS CLIFF HANGER I KNOW BUT YEH BAKWAS UPDATE LAGE GA TUMLOG KO I KNOW LEKIN EVERYONE'S POINT OF VIEW IS ALSO IMPORTANT AND NANDINI KE PARENTS KA SCENE IS ALSO IMPORTANT.. NEXT UPDATE IDK WHEN LIKHA NHI HAI..

THOSE WHO CAN'T FIND THE PRIVATE PARTS AFTER FOLLOWING ME TOH REMOVE MY STORY FROM LIBRARY AND THEN AFTER 5 MIN ADD IT AGAIN. AND AGAR USKE BAAD BHI NHI HO RAHA THEN UNFOLLOW ME REMOVE MY STORY THEN FOLLOW ME AND ADD MY STORY...

LOVE
iluvpani_xoxo