part 24

Guyzz didn't knew yaar u all didn't like the update i thought of something new but sorry for disappointment.

All the couples went to their room.
Nandini was sitting in front of the mirror removing her jewelry. Manik came from bathroom in casual.
He saw nandini and went towards her and she smiled and again started to remove her earings.

Manik went towards her and whispered in her ear.

Manik- nandini

Shiver ran down her spine
She got up to change her dress but manik held her waist.

Manik-  nandini u remember I told u i wanna taste u

She nodded

Manik- i want to taste u now

Nandini- u don't need to ask

He closed her eyes

Nandini- manik kya kar rahe ho

He didn't say anything and tied her hands with cloth and picked her up and placed her on bed and pulled out her clothes she was just in her undergarments

Nandini- manik kya kar rahe ho

Manik-  do u trust me

Nandini- ofcourse i do

Manik- so no more questions

He tied her tied hands with headboard either side of her face.

He hovered over her and licked her cheeks and her lips. Manik was just using tip of his tongue.

He licked her neck shoulders and then move towards her cleavage and then licked there then on collar bone from then he licked her sensitive parts and then move down towards her stomach he licked each and every inch of her stomach.

Moved towards belly button he licked it and her body body.
She moaning helplessly asking him to open her but he wasn't ready to open. She rubbed feet with each other and moaning and groaning loudly.
After almost 2hrs he was satisfied and then open her hands she directly change the position and kissed him madly he was loving this side of her. She gave numerous love bites on his chest stomach and on neck.

Manik- nandini don't

Nandini- u didn't listened to me

She kissed him passionately and then removed all his clothes he flipped the position and covered both of them with quilt and made love.

She moaned helplessly and tears were flowing from her eyes of joy and pleasure.

He lay down beside her and nuzzle in crook of her neck by sleeping on stomach.

Manik- thanks nandini from letting me taste u

Nandini-  i love u manik

M- i love u 2....

Like manan night all the couples night went in pain and pleasure.

Note:- guyzz i know last update no one liked it. I really thought that it was upto the mark but seems like no one was interested in reading that part. Sorry for not be able to give u upto the mark update, and thanks for saying it frankly. Guyzz i just wrote this upadte right know it's short but hope reaches to ur expectations.
And if u don't like the parts plzz say it I'll end this ff...