part 18

Manik broke the hug.

Manik- should i

Nandini- u don't need to ask, it's ur right m all yours.

Manik kissed her lips passionately with full of hunger n need she too responded back both were tasting each others mouth when they were breath less they broke their never ending kiss.

Manik lips didn't leave her body he started giving trail of kisses on her neck n going down to her collar bone, he then kiss the shoulder n pulled out the kurti from her body n her hands travel in hair n other travel on his back pulling more n more towards her.

He gave love bites on sensitive parts of her neck. He made her turn n kissed her whole back, her navel, her waist, her spine, she just moaning his name countless times.

She flipped the position know he was beneath her. She opened his shirt n threw on the floor n started kissing his face madly then she kissed his bare chest, she gave love bite on his neck on which he hissed in pain.

She unbuttoned his jeans n removed it, he flipped the position n kissed her stomach, then licked her belly button to which she was shivering badly. His tongue was teasing her patience n body n increased the desire.

His tongue licked her stomach n gave open mouth kiss on her belly button n then gave many love bites on her stomach n then on belly button.

The whole room was silent only one voice was there n it was nandini's moaning his name countless times.

She couldn't take anymore his torche so she pulled him up n kissed him madly she bit his lower lip n entered his mouth n started sucking his tongue.

All this while his hands entered in her chudidaar n started rubbing her sensitive parts vigorously awaking her desires more n more.

He pulled the duvet on them and soon manik's clothes companied nandini's.

Manik started sucking bitting chewing her lips. Then he gave numerable love bites kissing sucking her body n leaving red marks

Nandini wanted to stop she knew he is very harsh but didn't stop as his insecurities were killing him n she was happy that she is his need.

Afterwards very harshly he entered her and she moan the very loudly. The loudest moan and tears were brimming from her eyes.

After a hot make out manik gathered an exhausted nandini in his arms. He kissed away her tears n said

Manik- m sorry baby i was very much harsh i totally became a monster.

Nandini- manik u were not harsh ab tum hari saari insecurities khatam hogai na

Manik- tumhe kaise pata

Nandini-  biwi hu

Manik- but m sorry the marks

Nandini- the marks shows that m all urs n these marks proves how madly u love me

Manik-  i love u nandini more than anything

Nandini- i love u 2

Both slept in each others arms.

Next day a new morning will come with lots of happiness n new journey of this married couple.... And more twist n turns...