Part 33

Guyss seeing ur love towards the story that's y m writing in between my exams.. Plss understand i don't have time if i had then i would have loved to write..
So i don't know next update when but if I'll get time I'll update and ya nxt time if I'll update something then it would be I Heart you.. So njoy the story...

Nxt morning nandini got up due to sunrays directly falling on her face. She opened her eyes and saw manik was not there. She scanned the whole room but couldn't find him.

Nandini pov

I woke due to sunrays falling directly on my face. And nxt thing i saw manik wasn't there beside me. I scanned the whole room but he wasn't there. I heard some noise and then saw door knob twisted and then entered my Man.

Manik came in the room he was wearing shorts and was bare chest. He was having tray which had our breakfast, he looked at me and smiled at me i smiled back.

He sat beside me and took me in a side hug and kissed my temple.

Manik: Good morning

"Good morning" i said breaking the hug.

"Chalo breakfast karlo"

"Breakfast?? Kisne banaya servants aagaye"

"Nhi meine banaya hai"

"U know how to cook"

"Of course, ab baatein chodo and start eating"

I started eating he didn't complained as i hadn't brushed my teeth but i was loving his attention. But he was constantly scanning me i didn't knew why, but he was looking at me with shocked expression and then smirk lingering on his lips.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow and asked him "aise kya dekh rahe ho breakfast karo"

"Apni biwi ko dekh raha hu, he said with amusement and came close to me my heart started pumping widely he huskily said in my ears coming dangerously close to me " apni naked biwi ko dekh raha hu"

My breath hitched in my throat i just forgot i was sitting naked in front of me. Realization hit me and i covered my self with blanket and started blushing like hell looking here and there.

He pulled me from my waist and said "don't cover urself in front of me, i have all the rights to see u, and make u mine. Ur beautiful from inside and outside, so never feel shy in front of me"

I nodded my head like a five year old kid but was not looking in his eyes. He made me look in his eyes holding my chin upwards and sealed my lips with his. I closed my eyes for feeling the moment. Still my heart was beating like it was the first time he is kissing me, this feeling i can never be enough of him.

Being breathless we broke apart, he made me eat medicine and he told me take shower and asked me if I want to go outside which i clearly said yes as I wanted to visit Hawaii.

I chged into sweatpants and addidas tank top and took my purse and came in living room where my handsome hubby was waiting for me. I saw him he was wearing dark blue demin jeans and a light pink shirt with a black blazzer looking like a greek god. He smiled at me and took my hands in his and walked out of house to explore Hawaii...
We sat in the car and the driver started to drive.

Pov ended

-----------------------------

Nandini: manik hum kaha hai

Manik: hawaii mein said in confusion

Nandini: manik muje bhi pata hai hum hawaii mein hai, par koi na koi state mein honge na toh state ka naam kya hai

Manik: ohh aisa bolo na. We are in Honolulu. And Honolulu it self is known as a country.

Nandini: Honolulu??

Manik: yes Honolulu its the capital of Hawaii

Nandini: ohh. Toh hum kaha jaa rahe hai

Manik: woohhhh.... Pata chal jaega

Nandini: manik batao na

Manik: surprise ka meaning pata hai

Nandini: mani

Manik: surprise hai just watch the city hamara ghar city se dur tha toh watch the city later u will come to know where are we going

Nandini turned her face with a grumpy expression. Manik chuckled it and kissed her cheek and then she glared at him and he gave a what-did-i-do-look and she gave ur-unbelievable expression and turned her face which made manik giggle..

They reached the city nandini was admiring the city and manik took her in a side hug and know both are admiring the city. They reach
The Bishop Museum. It is the largest of Honolulu's museums. It is endowed with the state's largest collection of natural history specimens and the world's largest collection of Hawaiiana and Pacific culture artifacts.

Nandini admired the whole museum. The guide in the museum told Manan about the history of the museum and showed them the antics.

Nandini: toh yeh tha tumhara surprise

Manik: abhi toh shuruvat hai wifey pura mahina tumhe surprise aur romance hi milega. He whispered in her ear. Shiver ran down her spine manik smirked at the effect he has on her.

They moved out of museum and sat in the car and the driver drove to another place.
Manan reached the Honolulu Zoo. It is the main zoological institution in Hawaii. They saw the national animal of Hawaii and roam around the whole zoo watching different types of animals. Nandini was clutching manik hand very tightly as she was afraid of animals but was enjoying it.

They then moved out of zoo and went to another place that is the Waikiki Aquarium. It is a working marine biology laboratory. The Waikiki Aquarium is partnered with the University of Hawaii and other universities worldwide. Established for appreciation and botany,

They saw many fishes, dolphins and other types of fishes. Which nandini enjoyed to the fullest and manik admired the little baby inside her. How looking at every fish nandini used to clap hands and show manik all the features of fish although manik can see but he was least interested in all the things surrounded him. He was just enjoying his wife facial expressions, the child inside her, which comes out every new thing she saw.

It was evening when both came out of aquarium. They didn't notice the time. After seeing that sun has set both realise that it's evening.

Manik: nandini let's have lunch phir tumhe medicine bhi leni hai

Nandini: ya waise bhi m hungry

Both sat in car and driver drove them to the number one restaurant or hotel of Honolulu One Plus One Drive Inn...

They had theit lunch and again went to visit Hawaii...