Part 48

Nandini was sleeping on Manik's chest thinking about the things she did in last two days, she was wide awake thinking how wrong she was in her pain she didn't even think not in once about his pain.

Seeing her in this condition how he would be feeling, facing everything alone she was regretting her own words, action. His inner turmoil she couldn't feel she wasn't a good wife she couldn't even see his husband's pain.

Manik was hiding his face in the crook of her neck and she was stroking his hair with one hand and other hand doodling an I Love You on his chest. He wad first time sleeping peacefully after all the mess. He clutched her waist tightly as if he will release her from his grip and she will vanish

The whole night nandini and manik slept peacefully waiting for the new year which will bring new hopes in their lives..

Soon morning crept in, and manik nuzzle into nandini's neck nandini was constantly giggling seeing the 25 yr old man cribbing like a baby. She was stroking his hair and kissing his forehead every now then

Listening to his favorite melody that is nandini's giggles he smiled and nuzzle more and more making her giggle more and more

Nandini: mani uth jao

Manik: I wanna sleep

Nandini: are new year ki preparation nhi karni

Manik: noo I'll sleep and make you sleep with me

Nandini: jaan please uth jao

Manik's head shot up hearing the mere word he looked at her his eyes sparkling with happiness his lips curved in a smile. An ear to ear smile making him happier than ever

Manik: kya bola

Nandini: jaan (bitting her lower lip)

Manik: phir se bolo

Nandini: jaan

She said and started moving close to him to decrease the mere gap between them.

Manik: i love you jaan

Nandini: I love you too jaan

She said and kissed him, their morning wasn't a passionate one but a soft one pouring all love, desires, passion, lust in just one kiss.

Being breathless they broke apart. Nandini: manik heal me with your love

Manik: I don't know what did I do to have you in my life

Nandini: same I did to have you

Manik and nandini came hand in hand in hall all were happy seeing nandini's condition was showing better remarks. They had breakfast with fun and floric everyone was trying his best to keep her happy.

She said thanks for loving her so much, and making her happy bringing the old nandini back. After breakfast the mother daughter had a heart to heart conversation.

All the other members were preparing for the new year tonight the whole house was in hustle bustle, Alya was having numerous outfit surrounded her, cabir was managing everything whereas abhi and dhruv were taking care of catering everyone's choice of food was available, and guests list was limited they didn't wanted to overload it so the guest list was at limited extend only important people some family members and friends no one else.

Navya and Mukhti were hell busy in decorations and handling the kids, while playing the kids were ruining their hard work they were having hard time in decorating the house but Aryaman and Fenil became their savior and took kids with them for Ice Cream.

Navya and Mukhti decorated the whole house in combination of Red Black and White. The happy new year banner was decorated with flowers. The party was in garden, there was a stage for dance and a special performance (A/N: secret hai)

The garden view was amazing beautiful it was a worth watching scenery for kids there was a playing stuff kept and for adults drinks, soft drink and starter's were kept. And half garden was decorated with table and chair for dinner and fire works for celebrating new year with a new start.

Evening crept in all were getting ready in the dress code decided Red and Black in western and Indian mix. Alya and Mukhti in western where as Nandini and Navya in Indian. Fenil in Indo western. Mens all in Red/white shirt with black pants/jeans and black blazer. Nyonika and swati and Red saree's.

Abhimanyu's parents were also there where as cabir's mother too came. Navya's bauji and amma were also present. It was a complete family occasion and after new year they all will go back to their respective lives where they belong, office, work, kids, responsibilities and their daily day to day romance.

Soon the evening crept in all were getting ready in their room.

Abhimanyu and mukhti's room

Mukhti came out in towel where as abhi was gelling his hair after seeing the milky white skin of his wife his walk towards her pulled her by waist and started kissing her neck and shoulder's. He started his open mouth kisses all over her cleavage she moaned his name and pulled him more but the knock on the door disturbed their romance.

Yukti: papa open the door

Abhimanyu groaned and mukhti giggled and went inside the bathroom. Abhimanyu opened the door and took his baby in his arms.

Cabir Navya room

Navya was getting ready whereas cabir was dressing cavya brushing her hair but his whole concentration was on Navya's backless blouse.

Navya sat beside cabir and made cavya sit in her arms and started brushing her hair

Cavya: papa ko kuch nhi aata

Iluvpani_xoxo
M;)