part 29

Guyzz as per votes people 80% wants married life. So here u go m still on recovery so iske baad no married life ka part. After this I'll write other stories so guyzz is baar cliff par nhi choda hope u will be happy. Read the story vote and comment.

Nandini was lying on the floor blood was oozing from her body. Manik was continuously shouting her name and trying to wake her up. He was slightly slapping her cheek but no response. Dhruv went to bring car all were crying except Daadi

Daadi: jo hua acha hua bhagwan khud isse tang aagaye the. Mein toh prathna hi kar rahi thi ka yeh mare.

This was it for manik he stood up and said aap samajti kya hai khud ko aap janti hai nandini meri life mein kya matter karti hai. Kuch nhi pata aapko pyaar nhi karta mein mohabbat karta hu. Jaan hai woh meri. Aur kya kaha tha aapne mere marne ki wajah hai woh dekhiye aaj mein zinda hu uski wajah se. Aur agar aaj usse kuch hogaya na toh mujse bura koi nhi hoga. He said with almost hatred tone. He was crying bitterly

Alya: manik dhruv car lekar aagaya

Manik took nandini in his arms and went to hospital

Nyonika: q padi hai aap mere bache ki khushi ke peeche. Dil se chahta hai woh usse. Pehli baar kissi se itna pyaar karta hai q usse til til maarna chahti ha

Daadi: Nyonika but she was cut by raj

Raj: aap chali q nhi jaati hamari zindagi se. Nafrat hai aapse muje, sharam aati hai aapko maa kehne mein. Woh bachi apna ghar chod kar hamare ghar aayi thi. Murthy ji ne apne ghar ke chirag ko diya tha unki ek loti beti kya kahuga unse mein.

Daadi: yeh sab meine nhi kiya ha

Raj: par karwa chauth par manik ke sath jo hua woh toh aapne kiya haina

Daadi: mein tumlogo ki zindagi se chali jaugi

Mukhti: meherbaani hogi aapki

Hospital
Manik entered nandini in his hands pool was blood was going from her body. Cabir was shouting like a manic for the doctor. Peon and nurse came with stretcher and manik laid nandini on it. And he was walking with it. They took nandini to OT. Manik was sitting outside all were crying and praying. Cabir put his hand on his shoulder and he cried his heart out. No one saw manik this way. He was shattered. Shattered word isn't enough to describe his situation. He was broken into pieces. He was remembering their marriage and the vows he took with her.

He had promise her to be there with her. They will face everything together but he wasn't able to a good husband. He was remembering their passionate night's her love, her care, her warth, his better half was on the verge was dying she was lying between life ad death and he couldn't do anything. His soul was away from him, he thought he lost everything, the feeling was killing him.

All were present since 4hrs they were waiting outside OT. Manik was just staring at the glass door trying to get a glimpse of her. 1hr ago doc came and told she needs blood but poor manik to his dismay his blood didn't match with her. They called blood bank and arranged blood for her. Nandini's parents were also there.

Doctor came out of OT
Manik rushed to him and said kya hua usse? Is she f9? Hosh aaya usse? Say something?

Doctor: Mr malhotra ur wife is absolutely f9 just we will do some more test's. She is out of danger and now sleeping u all can also take rest only one person can stay.

Doctor went away

Manik: aap sab ghar jao mein hu yaha nandini ke paas.

No one oposed as they new nandini needs manik and manik needs nandini.

Manik was standing outside the door of ICU but he had no courage to open it. Gathering all his courage he took 2-3 long breaths and pushed the door and stepped in. He somehow managed to walk towards the bed. And wht he saw made him sweep his off the ground. His eyes were bulged out of sockets and once again guilty overtook him that he couldn't protect her. He was just finding place to hide somewhere he didn't had courage to face the reality.

She was lying on the bed unconscious state. Her face state pale and dry. Her eyes closed, she had bruises over her forehead as she fell down. She had wound on her stomach. The glow that she usually carried was not there

He sat in front of her and hold her hand and said jaan please get up u know i can't live without u. Tumse bohat pyaar karta hu, jeena nhi aata muje tumhare bina toh y did u do aise stunts mujpe wapis mat dohrana. I love u baby... He selt on his head on the bed.

Morning nandini woke up first and wanted water, she saw him and make movement of the hand so that he get up. He instantly got up and saw her and just hug her. She too hugged him. Manik hugged her so tightly that the wounds were paining but she kept aside as it was needed.

Nandini: manik dard ho raha hai

Manik: sorry and broke the hug.

Nandini saw tears in his eyes, she saw he was broken but hiding from her.

Manik: tumhe kuch chahiye

Nandini: PaNi PaNi

Manik made her drink water he was about to go and bring doctor but nandini stopped him and made him sit beside him and cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

I know ur hurt please don't hide it from me jaan. I know tum rona chahte ho so break manik break urself in front of me.

Nandini i want to hide myself in ur hair please said manik and hugged her and drowned himself in her hair. And started crying like a 5yr old baby and said m sorry nandini i couldn't protect u. It's my fault mein acha husband nhi banpaya, tumne shaadi ki kasme nibhayi par mein nhi nibha paya m sorry. Sab meri galti hai m responsible.

Nandini broke the hug and said it's not ur fault u were always on my side. Please manik khud par blame mat lo. I can't see u like this don't feel guilty, tumhari koi galti nhi hai.

Manik wasn't listening just crying and blabbering that he is guilty to make him quite she placed her lips on him. To make him realize her presence. Manik wasn't responding later he responded and both were devouring each others mouth. It was a much needed kiss. The kiss of her presence, the kiss of trust, the kiss of patience. It was a kiss of pure and true love.

Afternoon
Nandini met with everyone her parent's Manik's parents friends everyone. Doctor said after 2dys she can go home.

Cabir: guyzz ab jab nandini thik hogayi hai toh we all have a surprise

Abhimanyu: yes nandini and manik tum dono ko honeymoon ki zaroorat hai so

Mukhti: so humne tum dono ka honeymoon plan kiya hai..

Alya: and it's Hawaii

Dhruv: waha se hong Kong

Navya: aur phir Switzerland

Raj: for 1whole month

Manik: dad office

Nyonika: biwi zyada imp hai office nhi samje..

All laughed while nandini blushed.

Alya: nandini jaldi thik hojau phir shopping karenge tumhare HONEYMOON ke liye. She said stretching honeymoon

All laughed and went home.

Manik in hospital at night was sitting in front of her and said so Mrs Malhotra ready for one whole month of Honeymoon

She blushed and hide her face in his chest and said i love u manik

I love u 2...