part 26

Nandini slept in her room after sometime someone knock on the door disturb nandini's sleep. She got and kept manik shirt side and open the door and found Nyonika there.

Nandini: mom kya hua

Nyonika: nandini chalo sargi karlo phir pura din bhuka rehna padega

Nandini: ha maa mein bas abhi aayi with that she went in washroom to wash her face. She came out and tried to open the door but it was lock from outside. He bang the door many times but no one was out to help her.

In living area
Alya: nandini kaha hai

Nyonika: i told her to come down she said she is coming

Mukhti: mom bas thoda time hi bacha hai

Navya: nandini kaha reh gayi upar chalke dekhe

Alya: haa waise we are done.

The trio went to nandini's room and saw it empty and then heard the washroom door banging they went runningly and opened the door and found nandini.

Navya: nandini tum thik hona

Nandini- haa navya m f9 niche chalo

They all went down nandini came running alya gave her juice to was about to drink when daadi said something.

Daadi- nandini time khatam ho chuka hai

She filled Pierce in her heart

Nyonika: maaji uska wrath hai kal khane dijiye na

Daadi: nhi waqt khatam agar usse wrath rakhna hai manik ki lambi umar ke liye toh bina khaye hi rakhna hoga qki waqt khatam hogaya hai

Nandini- it's ok maa m f9. Manik ke liye mein itna toh kar hi sakti hu.

With that all did pooja and Nyonika gave alya and nandini their sargi. Laal lehenga, sindur, etc etc.. She gave many jewelry to nandini as compared to alya, it was her 1st karwa chauth.
(Nandini and alya dress pic in media box)

All retire to their rooms alya was going in her room with sargi thaal in her hand daadi blocked her way.

Daadi- bada taras aaraha hai tumpe

Alya: q taras toh muje aana chahiye aapke manik ke aane baad aap ke sath jo hoga woh soch kar

Daadi- kuch nhi hoga muje

Alya: muje pata hai nandini ko aapne band kiya thana taaki woh kuch kha na paye

Daadi- tum toh badi hoshiyaar nikli par afsos ke tumhari saas ko sirf nandini dikhti ha. Dekhona pehle tunhari shaadi hui phir bhi kitne saare gehne usne nandini ko diye. Aur tumhe bas ginne chunne.

Alya: aap ko kya lagta hai aap kuch bhi bolegi aur mein samaj nhi paugi. Muje bhi mere pehle karwa chauth par itne hi gehne mile the. Muje bhadkaane ki koshish mat kijiye koi faaida nhi hai.

She left leaving an angry daadi over there.

Morning nandini's cell was ringing she picked up the call

Nandini- hello in a sleepy voice

manik- gm jaan

Nandini- she smiled and sat straight and said so u reached safely koi takleef toh nhi hui na. U ok

Manik: yes i m or meri meeting hai thodi der mein phir mein flight board karuga aur tumhare paas aajauga

Nandini- mein wait kar rahi hu.

Manik: u ate properly naa bhuk toh nhi lagi na

Actually nandini was hungry like a cat but for her husband's long life she was smiling and told lie that she ate and she isn't hungry.

Manik: good acha m impatiently waiting for u to see in that lehenga.

She blushed and said m waiting when u will claim me urs. He shocked with the sudden bold act of his wife.

Manik- jaan u are waking the monster in me. Don't try to that or else u will suffer whole night, not even for a single second I'll leave u.

Nandini- she blushed knowing what is coming this night n said m waiting.

Both talk for a while and then nandini went down for preparations for the pooja. He was hell hungry but she didn't show on her face. She smiled for everyone for manik.

She helped mukhti and alya in arranging the pooja stuff and thaali for the ladies who come to malhotra mansion for pooja. She saw many sweets and the sleeping mouse in her stomach starting dancing but she controlled for manik as it was for his long life.

The mehendi applying womens came and applied mehendi in alya, nandini, mukhti, and navya. All hide their husband's name in the mehendi.

Daadi every now and then brings food in front of her or talk about food so that she falls weak and break the fast. But she nandini manik malhotra how can she do that she was as stubborn as daadi.

At afternoon all boys went to study as raj called them. All reached study and saw a confused baffled and helpless father tears were there in his eyes. All boys freaked out as they never saw raj in this conditions only when something happens to his loved ones and this time his heart his manik was out of the country.

Although dhruv was his soul but manik was his heart his first child and all parents have a different connection with their first child. They are a very important part of their life. Something wrong had happened but nobody had guts to ask as it was related to manik and they were sure after seeing raj in this condition.

Dhruv composed himself he knew after manik his was his dad's strength. He gathered all his courage and asked his father what happen

Raj: kaash meine manik ko nhi bheja hota.

Dhruv- kya hua dad

Raj: mein nandini ko kya kahuga ke uska manik aaj dubai se laut nhi payega..

In kitchen

Mukhti- yeh log kabse study mein hai kya baat kar rahe honge

Alya: their business these men's they just find way how to increase their business.

Nandini: alya m sorry. Woh mom gave me so many jewelry and u had only few

Aly: acha par muje toh bura nhi laga nandini was confused. Alya smiled and said nandini 1st time muje bhi itni saari jewelry mili thi so chill. And ya i n manik share a different bond with friends we are like brother sister only. U can anytime come to me and ask or say anything. And yes m always with u. So know smile

Mukhti- haa agar bhai ko pata chala u were crying he will eat us raw. Aur phir bolega ek chota kaam diya tha woh bhi tumlog se nhi hua meri biwi ko khush tak nhi rakh paye.

The trio laughed navya came with diya's in her hand.

Navya- kya ho raha hai bade gappe lagaye jaa rahe hai

Alya- gappe ka naam mat lo muje gol gappe yaad aate hai

Navya- hum toh abhi se bhuk lagi hai yeh raat kab ho aur chand kab nikle

Mukhti- kaash chand din mein nikalta. Waise hum kitne selfish hai we have eaten but nandini usne toh paani bhi nhi piya.

Navya- haa par yeh madam kaha khoyi hai

All this while nandini was lost in her own world

Mukhti: kissi ki yaad aarahi hai

Nandini- haaa still lost

Navya- kiski

Nandini- aaj raat ki

alya- q manik ne kuch bola kya she asked in a teasing tone

Nandini- haa Woh suddenly she realized she was about to say about their tonight and she instantly blushed giving competition to tamotos

Alya- manik ne puri setting ki hai aaj raat ki q nandini

She blushed all this was heard by daadi she had an evil smirk on her face
Daadi pov
Nandini naa manik aayega aur na tumhari raat yaadgaar rahegi.

So guyzz i posted two new stories distance wala love and pani's professionalism... Do read and give feedback and opinion.