Part 36 {Read at your own Risk}

Guyss back with update as bola tha.. So plss yaha bhi vote and comment aur bata was the romance good and song good..

This chapter is dedicated to only one person vedu_ky2_fanfic... Love u loads vedu..

Tumhe apna banane ka junoon
Sar pe hai, kab se hai

Mujhe rehne do apne paas hi
Kehna ye tumse hai

He picked her up and move towards the bed, both lie down bed. Nandini's upper body was bare, eyes darken with desires of manik. He kissed her sensuously and then bite each and every inch of her upper body harshly. She pulled him more and more making their bodies collapse with each other. There was no space between them not even air could pass. She fillped the positons and removed his boxers and kissed all the bites she gave earlier to sooth the pain.

Tumhe apna banane ka junoon
Sar pe hai, kab se hai

Mujhe aadat bana lo ik buri
Kehna ye tumse hai

He pulled the duvet on them and removed the last piece of cloth between them. Now they were naked, skin to skin, body to body. Their naked bodies touching each other, their desires increased, patience level decreased, their passion increased, longing increased finally he occupied her. She moaned the loudest her voice echoed in the room.

Finally under the black duvet two souls again become one, the reunion if two souls happened. He kissed her sensuously and made love till hours. Finally their body gave up and both lie down sweating badly, their breathings were racid. Both were breathing heavily. Manik calm himself down and back hugged her as he knew she is having pain.

"M sorry I became a monster"

"I love my monster"

"But this is wow!! Means aisa humne pehle nhi kiya, dheere dheere wild nandu is coming out"

She blushed and hide her face in her palms. He kissed her hair and hide in her fragrance her hair and both dozed off to sleep.

*****

Next morning It was 11:30 nandini opened her eyes and felt heavy weight on her she looked at manik who sleeping peacefully like a baby. She kept smiling looking at his hubby smiling. She kissed his forehead and rest her head on his chest and again dozed off to sleep because of tiredness.

Around 4:45 in the evening manik got up and saw nandini sleeping he didn't wake her up and went to washroom took bath and came out of washroom just in towel. He was drying hair looking in the mirror. Towel was at his waist covering his lower body. He was humming a song.

Nandini opened her eyes and saw manik standing in towel. She blushed thinking about their last night. How wild both were she looked at the time and saw it was late. But again she saw her husband and thought "he is so handsome, the water droplets falling from his hair making me go crazy, he is a greek god, every girls dream man, hope i fulfill all his wishes and am capable of his love"

Manik: nandini aise ghooro mat tumhara hi pati hu auro ka nhi

His statement brought her out of trance

Nandini: tax hai kya apne pati ko ghoorne par

Manik: nhi tax nhi hai but phir muje mat kehna mein bhi tumhe ghooruga qki right know your under duvet and i can pull it anytime

Her eyes popped out and she blushed at his statement but didn't move and rested her head on the bedrest pulling the duvet till her chest.

Manik: madam what are your plans. Do you want to kill me

Nandini: is my plan working

Manik: completely

She blushed

Manik: stop blushing and take shower till than I'll order food for us.

Nandini nodded in yes and move to washroom. Manik came in living room and called room service and ordered food. After calling room service he got a call from cabir

**phone conversation**

Cabir: manik

Manik: haa bol cabir

Cabir: problem hogayi

Manik: kaisi problem

Cabir: harshad ran from jail

Manik: what??? Harshad ran that mere thought gave him goosebumps the sight of nandini getting shot and lying on the floor. Pool of blood was running out of her body. Those 6hrs of his life made him die six thousand times.

Cabir: manik tu hai

Manik: ha ha mein hu

Cabir: we are finding him just you and nandini don't separate from each other baaki sab hum par chod de aur nandini ko kuch mat batana

Manik: haa thik I'll take care and thanks cabir for informing

Cabir: chill buddy kaha tak bhagega woh harshad we will find him

Manik: ok bye.

**conversation ended**

Manik cut the call and turned around and found nandini standing behind.

Nandini: Manik kisse baat kar rahe ho

Manik face colour was gone but as soon as he heard nandini didn't listen anything he took a deep and breath a sign of relif.

Manik: jaan cabir ka call thq office mein meeting bad gayi hai so he is helping dad and dhruv

Nandini: ohh

The door bell rang, manik opened the door and saw room service he opened the door fully the room service place the food on dining table and left.

Manik sat on the chair his face was stressed out nandini understood he is hiding something but didn't ask and went and at on his lap. He made her eat breakfast. Both changed and left for Disney Land.

Nandini was enjoying with cartons playing with them, dancing, shaking hands, clicking selfies. She become a kid a care free bird who doesn't have any problem in her life after seeing her manik was a peace.

Her smile is his peace, the glow of her face the glow in her eyes. He was more tensed if harshad again tries any stunt then what will happen, he doesn't want to loose nandini, his life belongs to only her.

Manik pov

I have to do something wht if harshad came here then? What if usne nandini ko phir kuch kiya?? No no nandini meri jaan hai uske bina kaise jeeyuga mein. Meri jeene ki wajah hai, meri saasein ussi ko dekh ke chalti hai. Mein usse kuch nhi hone duga. Mein tumhe kho nhi sakta nandini.

Pov ended

WILL NANDINI COME TO KNOW THE TRUTH??? WILL HARSHAD BE BACK TO KNOW IN FURTHER PARTS... STAY TUNED AND VOTE...