Part 43

So guyss jaise bola tha @12 update toh here i go.. I love you my #t23 gang.. pragya_9. 1pallavi. priyanka_29. thelovesickteenager. sharmishta666. partholic_isha. vedu_ky2_fanfic

Manik tried to hold but she again pushed him, he tightly hold her arm and but she tried to push him and this time his temper rised and he slapped her. She came back to her senses.

Manik: "are you mad" he shouted "how can I live without you" he tightly hold her arm and she banged with his chest "your not a curse, your the best thing ever happened to me, your not a curse your my life" he shouted on top of his voice..

She banged herself with his chest and cried, she cluthed his shirt from back tightly and sobbed in his arms. He securely wrapped his arms around her, they both were at peace.

Nandini hugged her more tightly and hide herself in his chest, pushing more and more towards, trying to go inside him more and more. Manik kissed her hair every now and then, and after sometime he found her breath uneven, he looked at her and saw her sleeping peacefully.

He picked her up and she nuzzled more and more inside him and clutched his shirt collar and hide in his chest. He made her lie on the bed and laid beside her, she snuggle in him more. Her one hand holding his collar and other hand around his neck. His one hand wrapped around her waist and other on her shoulder.

After 10 minutes manik saw nandini sleeping peacefully he removed his hands around her and unbuttoned his shirt and kept on the place where he was sleeping before, nandini hugged his shirt feeling his scent on his shirt. He smiled at her antics.

He went towards his cupboard and removed a shirt and wore it. He sat beside nandini and gave a long forehead kiss. She smiled in her sleep feeling his lips on her forehead. He saw angelic smiling face, she was no less than goddess god had just created for him.

He went downstairs all were sitting in living area, manik sat beside his dad.

Abhimanyu: kaisi hai nandini

Mukhti: bhai is she alright

Navya: uski condition dekh kar hum bohat dar gaye the

Dhruv: navya ne jo bataya uske baad i think you should take her to psychiatrist.

Alya: haa this incident has left a bad impact on her

Nyonika: shant raho usse bolne toh do

Raj: or nhi toh kya

Swati: manik meri bachi kaisi ha

Manik wasn't looking at anybody till nor did he gave anyone's answer. Swati asked him question he finally looked at her.

Manik kneeled in front of her and cluthed his both hands: maa nandini ko kuch nhi hua, thodi pareshaan hai, jaldi theek hojaegi woh

Vishnu: uski haalat jaise navya ne bataya (he was cut by manik)

Manik: kuch nhi hua hai, she is fine, thodi disturbed hai this incident has left and impact on her soul par kuch nhi hoga I promise

Swati caressed his hair: usse koi galti hojaye toh please maaf kardena meri bachi ne kabhi is cruel world ko face nhi kiya

Vishnu: humne usse hamesha har cheez se bacha kar rakha hai, agar woh kuch kahe ya galti kare toh maaf kardena

Manik: maa papa nandini meri jaan, meri duniya hai. Mere liye usse better life partner koi nhi hai. Usse koi galti nhi ho sakti woh bhi mujse bohat pyaar karti hai. Abhi woh jis trauma mein hai abhi sirf usse thode attention and love ki zaroorat hai.

Aap nandini ki tension mat lijiye woh mera hissa hai, mera dil nhi us dil ki dhadkan hai, aur dhadkan ke bina dil nhi chalta.

Swati hugged manik and gave him blessings. All were having tears seeing their bond, it's true some relations which are connected to emotions and heart are more strong then blood relations.

Manik broke the hug and turned towards his parents and hugged them.

Raj: am proud of you son

Here I go I know chotu hai but exam are on head so trying to give u updates... All my stories are on hold on married life I'll be updating....