Part 35 {Read at your own risk}

Hii friends look am back not for all the time but for some days. Thodi holidays mili hai exam se so let's make a deal meine 3parts likhe hai Married Life.

As i told you all 3rd jan ko I'll update so here I go it's 12:07 now 3rd jan hogayi toh m posting but if u want i can post other parts tomorrow because secret is in 2nd and 3rd part...

THIS CHAPTER READ AT UR OWN RISK BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST OF WRITING ROMANCE HOPE I REACH TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS..

This part is dedicated to pragya_9 partholic_isha itz_sim iluvmanik_xoxo @moksha_rathore

Manan boarded the flight to Hong Kong. Nandini's wounds were completely fine. She was normal as she was before. During the flight manik couldn't take off his hands from her. Every now and then he used to tease her by running his fingers on her bare arms, and back. She was feeling weak manik used to smirk on the effect he has on her. With all the teasing session finally came to a end when they landed on the Hong Kong airport.

Both came out of the airport and saw a driver holding a board with their name written on it. They sat in the car and went to hotel. The hotel was in front of Disney Land. Manan reached hotel, manik checked his booking with receptionist and both retired to their room.

Both entered their room manik went to washroom where as nandini went and stood in the balcony it was evening and the whole Disney Land was shining, all the lights were giving another glow nandini was feeling on cloud 9 seeing the whole Disney Land shining look like a new brides wedding function.

Manik came out of bathroom and saw nandini in the balcony he back hugged her and kissed her spine of the neck. She shivered with his proximity, his hot breaths giving her shivers.

Manik: nandini do you want to go out today or we just relax today in the room.

Nandini: Manik

Manik: hmm

Nandini: let's swim

Manik has booked the biggest room of the hotel. The room was situated at the last floor. The whole floor had only one room. The room had hall, a small kitchen, dining room, balcony, swimming pool, and a terrace surrounded with grass and pots.

Nandini took a glance of whole room

Manik: you liked it

Nandini: no.. I loved it

Manik: he smiled and kissed her cheek go change we will swim

She nodded and went to washroom to change.

Tumhe apna banane ka junoon
Sar pe hai, kab se hai

Manik was waiting for nandini in boxers and bare chest standing at the pool. He saw the reflection and his breath hitched.

Mujhe aadat bana lo ik buri
Kehna ye tumse hai

He saw nandini reflection she was wearing a lingerie manik was stunned at her reflection.

She blushed at his reaction just imagine just a mere reflection can make his breath hitch in his throat then when he will look at her what is gonna happen...

Tumhe apna banane ka junoon
Sar pe hai, kab se hai

And he turned and saw the most hot and sexy woman standing in red lingerie his favorite colour evoking all the desires in him. She seductively walked towards him and stood in front of him and her hands traveled from his arms to his bare chest and then traveling on his shoulders.

Jism ke samandar mein
Ik lehar jo thehari hai

She pulled him and his collieded with her their bodies met each other, longing increased, she pulled him more close he cluthed her waist tightly and both closed their eyes and jump in water in same position.

Usme thodi harqat hone do
Shayari sunaati inn do nasheeli aankhon ko

Manik didn't let her leave or lose his grip on her, instead more tightly he clutched her waist digging nails in her waist. Both were looking into each others eyes. His touch was creating havoc inside her, she was shivering badly.

Mujhko paas aake padhne do
Ishq ki khwahishon mein

Manik: you started this Mrs Malhotra, you woke up the sleeping monster inside me.

Nandini: "I want to see this monster," she herself came more close to him leaving no place between their bodies. They could feel each others bodies. "Tum ne muje bohat wait karwaya manik don't waist time"

Bheeg lo baarishon mein
Aao na...
Tumhe paakar na khone ka junoon
Sar pe hai, kab se hai

Manik pulled her head up with his index finger on her chin amd slowly decrease the gap between them. He gently placed his lips on hers and both kissed each other softly, there was no rush, no hunger, no lust, no desire just pure love. They were pouring all their love in just one kiss.

Mujhe nazron mein rakh lo tum kahin
Kehna ye tumse hai

They went inside the water and swimed holding each others hands and then under water they kissed each other again. Manik came out of the pool with nandini in his arms. Nandini was kissing his neck and her hands were shamelessly roaming on his back. He made her lie down on the floor.

Tumhe apna banane ka junoon
Sar pe hai, kab se hai

He sat on his knees and looked at her from top to bottom his eyes burning desires. There was no shame in manik left. Nandini blushed her body was fully dried with water. The red bikni was sticking at her body showing her perfect curves and her body. Manik laid on her putting his weight on his hands which were on the floor either sides of nandini.

Hmm. rokna nahi mujhko
Zidd pe aa gayi hoon main
Iss qadar deewanapan chadha

He kissed her passionately and nandini took the dominance and turn their position she was on top of him, kissing him madly and then she deepen the kiss. Manik has seen his wife going wild, she wasn't like other naive girls she was a bindass and a fun loving girl open minded.

Dekho na yahaan aake
Mera haal kaisa hai

He let her take the dominance and his hands roaming on her bare back amd playing with her bikni knot. She broke the kiss feeling loss of breath but didn't stop her actions. She bite his cheek, his jaw line making him groan. She then move down to his neck and kissed his neck and bite his neck harshly he moaned her name. "Nandini...."

She moved down and bite his chest, his collar bone, his sensitive parts of the neck, His bones she smooched his stomach his abdomen making him shiver.

"Kya hua manik she said seductively"

"Do what ever you want to do, just wait and watch as you finish I'll punish you very badly"

"M waiting"

Toot ke abhi tak na juda
Ab sambhalna nahi hai
Jo bhi hai wo sahi hai
Aao na...

She again sealed his lips and kissed him hungrily he changed the position and broke the kiss and harshly bite her neck, she moaned loudly "Manik...."

She pushed him and ran away in the room. He followed her she twirl herself with curtains laughing loudly he pulled her by her arm and she landed on his chest.

Tumhe khud se milaane ka junoon
Sar pe hai, kab se hai

He pinned her to the wall and turned her. He was facing her bare back, he pinned her both hands above het head holding her hands with one hand and other started his work. His hand roamed on her body she shivered, she shuddered he bite her back.

Mujhe rehne do apne paas hi
Kehna ye tumse

He lazily opened the knot of the bikni top and kissed her whole back, bite her navel and sensitive spots. She couldn't move as he clutched her hand very tightly. She couldn't do anything except moan n groan his name. "Manik...." "Mmm..aaanniikk.."