Imma miss yall

Tati is graduating today from high school. She is going to the same school as her sisters go to. In this one here is where she is leaving tomorrow to go to the campus to go to her interview. But she get to spend one more day with her family and friends.

Right now graduate start at 12:00, all of the other students are in school still and right now it is 9:00 so it doesn't start for 3 more hours. They is still preparing the ceremony to make sure it is perfect. Tati Nikki and Mia is in the bathroom getting the finishing touches on there outfits and make up.

Tati was wearing a short white dress (in mm) I know those aren't diamonds on that dress so pretend there was and wearing matching heels with it. Nikki was wearing a long black dress with her heels to match to. And Mia was wearing a white dress to but hers was long like Nikki's and she had on white heels too. Tati was changing in the bathroom she wanted to surprise them on how she look.

When Tati was done she came out the bathroom Nikki and Mia was shocked.

Nikki:"omg look at my best friend"
Mia:"yeah girl you look amazing"
Tati:"thanks u guys"
Nikki:"where's Cameron"
Mia:"yeah where is he you said he graduated before us at his school"
Tati:"he did I know he's gonna come but in the meantime Nikki can you fix my makeup and do you got some earrings"
Nikki:"yeah I'll do it and I got some hoops that will go with your dress"
Tati:"and Mia can you help if there is any problems with my dress and my hair"
Mia:"yeah I'll help out"
Tati:"thanks you guys"

Nikki pulled out her makeup kit, she put some light pink lipgloss on and some light pink with sparkles eyeshadow. Gave her some white hoops to wear.

Mia was fixing up her outfit so that it is not wrinkled up or anything on it. And she fixed her curls in her hair. When they was done, they left the bathroom and went to class but they didn't have to do work they stayed till everything is ready.

First Nikki came in, then Mia and now Tati. When Tati came in all eyes was on her.

Boy#1:"Damn Tatianna you fine asf"
Boy#2:"yeah girl whoever you with
lucky asf too"
Boy#3:"you is so beautiful girl"
Boy#4:"you bae asf to"
Tati:"thanks y'all"
Girl#1:"yeah girl your dress is cute"
Girl#2:"and you're cute no homo"
Girl#3:"yeah I like your makeup and shoes"
Tati:"thanks y'all"

Then here comes Evie coming in with Hannah. Evie was in a neck brace and had one of those things that when you talk people can't understand you. But she had on a yellow dress with the heels and Hannah had the same thing and she was on crutches her leg was broken and she have on weave and a few bruises still there from the fight.

Boy:"Aye y'all look at Evie and Hannah they look like some monkeys that can barley move"

Everyone started to laugh and so did Tati Nikki and Mia.

Evie:"it's not funny she did this to us" points to tati
Hannah:"yeah shut up"
Boy:"yeah y'all just mad cause y'all got y'all ass beat"

Then they laugh again. Now here comes Lucas entering the room wearing a all white tuxedo and with matching shoes.

Lucas:"y'all quit laughing at my girlfriend/baby mama"
Boy:"boy you is being cheated on by this bitch"
Lucas:"what"
Boy:"yeah she been fucking behind your back we know and she don't know who the daddy is"
Girl:"yeah it's true"

Lucas looked at Evie with a angry look

Evie:"baby they is lying"
Lucas:"is this true u was fucking around"
Evie:"no Lucas I would never cheat on you"
Lucas:"naw don't do that tell me the truth evie"
Evie:"ok fine yes there right I cheated on you"
Lucas:"wow I can't believe this"
Evie:"but it was a one time thing"
Lucas:"yeah right who did you fuck"
Evie:"Adam I slept with Adam"
Lucas:"wow my homeboy really"
Evie:"I'm sorry baby"
Lucas:"naw don't call me baby and that baby inside of you is probably not mine anyway"
Evie:"it is yours you're the one that I have been with"
Lucas:"bitch you just said you slept with Adam"
Evie:"look I'm sure you are the father"
Lucas:"look evie don't ever talk or call me again we is though"
Evie:"luky bab-"
Lucas:"we are done bye"