Its party time

Not my pictures. But today is the twins 16 birthday.KC told the twins about that they was gonna have a baby a few months ago. KC 4 months pregnant.

KC and Hakeem is gonna let them have a party they wanted to do a lot so they let them. The only reason KC and Hakeem let them do this is to make them happy like kourtney said to Hakeem "treat those girls like princesses and protect them with your life"

Antoinette:"hey girl you think will show off to much"
Ashley:"naw it's ok"
Antoinette:"ok good"

Antoinette iPhone 6s plus was ringing getting a call from her best friend Jaquan

Antoinette:"hello"
Jaquan:"hey happy birthday"
Antoinette:"thanks"
Jaquan:"what y'all doing today"
Antoinette:"nothing going out and having a party"
Jaquan:"you so lucky that your parents let you have a party"
Antoinette:"yeah I just I am"
Jaquan:"so uhh I wanted to ask you something"
Antoinette:"what"
Jaquan:"I'm sorry I have to go I talk to you later bye"

End of conversation

Ashley:"who was that"
Antoinette:"Jaquan"
Ashley:"your crush"
Antoinette:"I don't like him"
Ashley:"girl quit denying it you do"
Antoinette:"why you think that"
Ashley:"because when ever you're around him you smile then look away so that he won't see you and tbh who wouldn't like him he is fine ass hell"
Antoinette:"ok ok fine I do like him"
Ashley:"I knew it"
Antoinette:"yeah yeah don't rub it in"
Ashley:"you gon tell him how you feel"
Antoinette:"naw I'm ok I'll just keep it to myself"
Ashley:"girl you betta tell him before someone take that"
Antoinette:"yeah"
Ashley:"I'm serious he is fine ass hell every girl in the school want him"
Antoinette:"ok I hear you come on mom and dad wanting for us"

Antoinette hair was curley like her mama. She had on a New York crop top black skinny pants and her timbs.

Ashley hair was straight like what her mama have sometimes. She had on all army and with her black timbs.

First they was going to the mall KC and Hakeem dropped them off. They both had they own card 9500 dollars come on there every Friday so you can tell they was gonna have fun. When they arrived there they went into forever 21.

When they got what they wanted they left. They was in the mall for about 2 and a half hours. They had over 40 bags in they hand. Ashley called KC and Hakeem to come get them.

Next was the movies. They went to see straight outta Compton. The movie was 3 hours. When it was over they left.

They went out to many other places today. When they was done with the movies they called up they friends. They went to many places today.

Last was the party. They stayed in their clothes. They took their stuff to their room. The party doesn't start till 8:00 and it ends at 2:00. So right now it is 6:48

But in the meantime they got the house ready. Now it is 7:00 a lot of people started to come early. What they did was eat drink talk and dance. And right now it was 8:09 they house was pack.

Everyone was dancing to the music. Antoinette was dancing to, Ashley was dancing to but somewhere else. When Antoinette was dancing she felt someone tap her it was Jaquan.

Antoinette:"oh hey Jaquan"
Jaquan:"here this is for you to tell you why I got off the phone earlier"

She took the box and opened it. It was a charm bracelet that says best friend

Antoinette:"aww thanks Jaquan"
Jaquan:"your welcome"

They looked at each other then kissed Then they stopped.

Hakeem Johnson And KC CooperOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara