Candace

Last person (not my pictures) so as y'all have heard this is Candace. She is a party girl and she is jason sex mate.

She is mixed with black and African American. She's 25 years old. What she does is work at forever 21. She help out getting the clothes for them.

How she and Jason meet was when he was walking into forever 21. He asked can he get serves. Candace manager told her to go help him out. Candace thinks her manager is a pain in the ass but she got to do what she got to do.

Candace walked over to Liam and ask can I help you sir. Jason didn't say anything he just starred at Candace and flash a smile at her. She looked at Jason crazy and asked sir what are you staring at. He said at you baby you got a boyfriend. She said no and then smiled.

Jason had grabbed her arm and wrote his number down and said call me sometime then he left out the store. Candace was happy because she never meet a guy that did that to her before. After work she called his number he asked you wanna come over and of course she said yes.

Jason gave her his address and she was driving there. When she got there she knocked on his door. He opened it he didn't have on nothing but his pants on. Candace was blushing but he noticed it

Jason:"you like some you see"
Candace:"yes very much"
Jason:"well come on so you can see the full thing"

He lead her upstairs to his room. He started to take off all her clothes and she did the same thing. They was naked on the bed doing it all night.

Jason said she give the best head and everything. He told her will she be his girlfriend and Candace said yes

They had sex all night and after that they went and fell asleep

And there you have it all of the characters in here now it is off to the next one