My little babies

These are what I found. So today the twins are Turing 6months so Hakeem and KC are gonna throw them a party to celebrate them for turning 6months. (The one with the white is Ashely cause remember I said that KC chose Ashely for white and Antoinette for pink but they colors are gonna be red white pink and many other but these are the main ones. So Ashley got the white headband and Antoinette got the red headband).

Ok so what KC and Hakeem is gonna do is take them to the mall and buy them some clothes.(they is not wearing this yet I just showed y'all this to see what they look like. But they is gonna wear this outfit but right now they is gonna wear something else).

The babies was in the room crying so Hakeem and KC got up from the bed and went to get them

KC:"aye let's check them"
Hakeem:"ight"

Hakeem put Ashely done on her changing area table and see if she needed her diaper change. She did Hakeem had changed and put on a fresh new diaper. KC did the same with Antoinette. But they was still crying they must be hungry.

So Hakeem and KC bring the twins down and put them on their rockers. Their crying was getting louder but KC was done with the bottles. She gave one to Hakeem and fed her and after that they was quiet. When they was finish they burped them and went back upstairs.

They got them dressed. Today they was matching they had on a red shirt with white pants and white and black Jordan's. Antoinette had on a red hat and Ashley had on a white hat. When they was done getting them dress, KC and Hakeem went back into their room and got dress.

They got in the shower for 30 minutes. And they brushed their teeth.KC had on a black crop top with some white ripped jeans and her timbs. Hakeem had a plain white t-shirt with some white pants and his air force ones.

When they was done they went back into the twins rooms and packed their diaper bags and put them into their car seats. They put their blankets over their faces and left they room.

KC:"you ready"
Hakeem:"yeah let's go"

They walk out the house, KC walked to the car while Hakeem was setting the alarm and locked the door. He came with Ashely and put her in the car. They strapped up and left the house.

40 minutes later

They arrived at the mall

Hakeem and KC went to several stores. They bought a lot of baby things and some clothes. They went to one more place then next they will go to Kourtney's house

KC:"hey Hakeem look at this"
Hakeem:"what"
KC:"isn't this pretty"
Hakeem:"yeah it's fine"
KC:"let's get it"
Hakeem:"ok come on"

They got the outfits of the rack and went to the cashier. They paid for it and left the mall. Now they went to kourtney's house. She answered her door and let them in.

Kourtney:"hey y'all what y'all doing here"
KC:"you don't know what today is"
Kourtney:"not that I know of "
Hakeem:"the twins turned 6months today"
Kourtney:"oh give me them"

They handed the twins to kourtney

Kourtney:"aww they is growing up"
Hakeem:"yeah"
Kourtney:"ok tell you what let's have dinner to celebrate"
KC:"that sound fine"
Kourtney:"ok let me put them in here that way we'll be able to see them"

Kourtney took the twins in her living room. It had a play pin for them to play in. Cookie call everybody to come she just want to make this a family dinner

20 minutes later

Everyone came, they even brought presents for the twins it was a lot. They put it in the room. Kourtney had made a a lot of food like it was thanksgiving.

Everyone was talking and eating. KC was looking over at the twins in they play pin, they was playing with they toys and talking like babies.

3 hours later

Everyone started to leave so KC and Hakeem had got the twins out of they pin and put them in they car seat. When they was done they left cookies house and with the presents too.

They arrived at the house. Everyone was tired it was a long day. Hakeem grabbed the presents and KC got the twins, she put them down and opened the door. Hakeem walked in the house and went upstairs and put which present is which in they room.

When he was done he came and got Ashley and took her in her room. KC did the same thing with Antoinette. When they got them settled they left they room.

KC went into the bathroom first to take a shower. When she was done she came out next was Hakeem. And when he and out KC was asleep. He climbed into the bed with her, wrapped arms around her wrist and kissed her. Last they went to sleep