Time to say goodbye

These are not my pictures. But the girls are grown up they is 19 years old and they is going to college together. They is going to usc upstate.

They both had to break up with Justin and Jaquan they is older to they is 19 too. But they is going to northwestern for college, both of them was offered a football scholarship. The breakup was hard for the both of them but they said when school is over they will maybe get back together.

Antoinette is being like her mom. She is singing Hakeem been helping her out with that at home or at The studio.

Ashely is like her mom to she sing sometimes but she is very athletic. She plays basketball and the school had offered her a scholarship.

Right now they is done packing they had to leave today. When they was done they drove all the way to the airport. Usc upstate is far and nobody's is finna drive that far so they decided to go on a airplane.

When they arrived their everyone was their. Natalie Chris Andre Jamal and KC family had came too see them too.

KC:"wow its seems like yesterday y'all was just happy about y'all gifts and everything else on y'all birthday my babies grow up so fast"
Hakeem:"yeah I can't believe it either we love both of y'all do what ever y'all have to do to get to your dreams"
Antoinette:"we'll miss y'all"
Ashley:"yeah we'll never forget the things y'all did for us"
KC:"wait here"

KC gave them two boxes. Inside was a necklace was they names on it.

KC:"take this we got them for you"
Both:"thanks you guys"
Hakeem:"come here"

They all hugged then everyone came in. They all said their goodbyes and left. The twins look at them and waved goodbye.

This is so said the twins are gone to school. But don't worry someone else is coming on the way but there are gonna be some problems so let's find out what's gon happen.

Hope y'all like the story so far plenty more is coming

Comment

Vote

Thanks for the support