Ciara

So here is Ciara (not my pictures). As y'all remember Ciara had sex with Jason and now she is friends with Candace. So basically Ciara is a good person she know what she did was wrong but she had to what she had to do.

Ciara is mixed with white and black. She work at the shop she does braids. So she was basically with Liam before she had sex with Jason. She was thinking that she should have sex with Jason for her life but when they had sex she started to have feelings for jason. And she is 25 years old.

Ciara don't have many friends down here so she hang out with Liam and his boys. They is cool with her but one of them don't like her and his name is snake. He think that she is using Liam for his money and get free weed (she smoke in this book).

Before all of this happened Ciara was a nice person so she helped out Jason with the KC situation. It was her plan to drug KC and I know y'all think it's wrong and I said she was a nice person but she does have some mean in her. She also said he should've kidnap KC sometimes she ain't a sweet person what she did was not right.

Ciara has a lot of guilt of what happened but she just shrugged it off. I know y'all think you said she a nice person why is she shrugging it off she need to fix it, like I said she ain't a sweet person sometimes. But deep down inside Ciara is a nice person even though what she did was wrong.