Its game time

Candace and Ciara had got close but Candace still don't know that Ciara and Jason had sex so she decided to keep it a secret from her and that Jason only used Candace for sex.Ciara had told Candace about KC she was furious.

Candace:"so he died because of her"
Ciara:"pretty much yeah"
Candace:"when I find her I'm gonna kill her, but you know what I'm not I just want revenge"
Ciara:"no we cant"
Candace:"why not"
Ciara:"cause we is gonna be wrong if we do this or go to jail"
Candace:"I'll take that resist I ain't afraid to go to jail I've been in there before"
Ciara:"no candace"
Candace:"what happened like all of it"
Ciara:"she got drugged and he brought her here"
Candace:"ok"
Ciara:"and then him and Liam was fighting"
Candace:"why"
Ciara:"it's not important"
Candace:"oh okay so what we gon do"
Ciara:"let's relax a little while"
Candace:"okay"
Ciara:"so where you wanna go"
Candace:"uhh idk let's go to the Bahamas"
Ciara:"sounds fun"
Candace:"ight imma go imma call you later"
Ciara:"ok bye"

Candace left the house. Ciara had sat down in the chair thinking about what happened and why she had to lie to his girl well his sex puppet. The guilt was eating her up inside but she will find away to make it better.

Meanwhile today is the day that KC and Hakeem go to the Bahamas. Right now they was freshing up they packed all they stuff that they need.

KC:"aye hakeem you ready"
Hakeem:"yeah I'm just getting the twins in they car seats"
KC:"you know what you doing"
Hakeem:"yeah KC I know what I'm doing" a little of bit yelling
KC:"ok damn don't give me a fucking attitude"
Hakeem:"I'm not getting a attitude ok"
KC:"ok fine"

And they was done with everything and everyone was in the car. KC and Hakeem dropped the twins off at kourtney's house Jamal Andre and luscious said they will be coming to help around.

After they was done KC and Hakeem drove to the airport. This time they riding on the plane but they is in first call.

6 hours later they arrived at the Bahamas

Hakeem:"aye KC"
KC:"what"
Hakeem:"we here"

They got there bags out and walked into the airport. They walked outside Hakeem called up a taxi. He told them to take them to where they have to go.

30 minutes later

Hakeem and KC arrived at a big mansion. They got all the bags out and put it in the house. The house had about 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms in it. A big kitchen and living room. In and outdoor pool. Game room, computer room and so much more.

KC:"wow I cant believe kourtney did all this"
Hakeem:"yeah I can't believe it to"
KC:"so what you wanna do"
Hakeem:"idk let's go to the pool"
KC:"ight come on"

They went upstairs and put on their swimsuits. KC had on all white bikini and Hakeem had on just his trucks. They left and went to the pool. Today was a hot day too. Oh and there was also servants here. They came and offer strawberries and chocolate and drinks.

Hakeem and KC had played around in the pool then they stop. They got out and went to dry off. When they was done they changed their clothes and going out to explore.

They went to many places. They got a few things from some of the stories. When they was done they went back home.

KC:"ahh hakeem I love it here"
Hakeem:"yeah me too"
KC:"yeah let's come back here another day"
Hakeem:"yeah we should aye ma"
KC:"what"
Hakeem:"come here"

KC walked over to Hakeem

KC:"what"
Hakeem:leans in and kisses her
KC:kisses back
Hakeem:"wow this is the first time when things get heated you always say wait"
KC:"uhh yeah come on"

They was kissing each other and walking upstairs. They went into there bedroom and y'all know.

Next day

Ciara and Candace arrived at the Bahamas. They stayed in a hotel just a few blocks away. When they left they went to the beach, KC and Hakeem was going to the beach too.

Everyone was at the beach, but just a little bit closer to each other. They was walking around to find a spot and they did.

KC:"aye I'll be back"
Hakeem:"ok bye bae"

KC left to get something to eat. Candace was walking around Ciara was in the water. When Candace was walking she bumped into hakeem she was on top of him.

Candace:"omg I'm so sorry"
Hakeem:"it's ok"

She looked at him and recognize it was Hakeem Johnsom

Candace:"OMG your Hakeem Johnson"
Hakeem:"you a fan or sum"
Candace:"yes a huge fan"
Hakeem:"oh thanks"
Candace:"you're here with someone"
Hakeem:"yeah my girlfriend here she come"

Here come KC walking towards them, she recognized her and what she said that she wanted revenge so she kissed Hakeem till kc saw

KC had came and punched Candace so hard in her face she had a big bruise on her face, then they both in up fighting. KC was mainly winning Candace was fighting back too but KC was fighting the most. Some of Candace hair had came out (she got braids). Hakeem had came and grabbed KC off of Candace and here come Ciara running.

Ciara:"Candace you ok"
Candace:"no let's go I got what I wanted"
KC:"yeah bye bitch"

They both ran away. The crowd was cheering for KC. She thanked them and her and Hakeem left

Hakeem helped KC by carrying her in the house bridal style. He went into the bathroom and grab a towel, put some cold water on it and gave it too KC.

KC:"what the fuck was that"
Hakeem:"what"
KC:"did you kiss her"
Hakeem:"no she kissed me"
KC:"sure"
Hakeem:"I'm serious KC"
KC:"you sure"
Hakeem:"yeah I'm sure you know I'll never cheat on you"
KC:"okay"
Hakeem:"so what you wanna do"
KC:"idk Netflix and chill"
Hakeem:"ok I'll pick a movie"
KC:"ok"

4 hours later after the movie it was they chill time. Y'all already know what went down

Hakeem:"night bae"
KC:"night keem"
Hakeem:"what did I say about that"
KC:"night Hakeem"
Hakeem:"night"