Hey yall

Tati had grown up some more. She is 16 years old. Her birthday past and now there are somethings going on so what y'all think of how she look?

Tati was in her room talking on her iPhone 6s Plus with her best friend diary rod Nikki

Tati:"hey girl"
Nikki:"hey wyd today"
Tati:"shit I don't know"
Nikki:"throw a party and I'll invite some friends over"
Tati:"ok I gotta ask my parents first"
Nikki:"ight I'll call you later"
Tati:"ight bye"
Nikki:"wait Tati"
Tati:"what"
Nikki:"you don't mind if I invite Lucas"
Tati:"no don't invite him"
Nikki:"you still mad"
Tati:"hell yeah but you remember what I did"
Nikki:"yeah girl I'm surprised you didn't go to jail"
Tati:"yeah but like I said "if someone cheat they get they ass beat" "
Nikki:"yep ok well I'm finna go"
Tati:"ight bye girl"
Nikki:"bye"

End of conversation

Ok so what had happened is that y'all know a few seconds ago with the conversation with Tati and Nikki. Lucas is Tati's ex boyfriend. He cheated on her with her best friend Evie.

Flashback

One day Lucas had a party going on at his house, Tati Nikki and Tati's other best friend diary rod Mia was going to the party. As you know what everyone be doing at parties they dance, drink, smoke, and be going up the stairs.

So Tati had went upstairs to find Lucas so the first place she went to was his bedroom. And when she open the door she find him and Evie fuckin on his bed. 

Lucas:"you like that baby"
Evie:"yes daddy go faster daddy"

He went fast like she said

Tati:"WTF Lucas!!!!!"
Lucas:"oh shit"

He pushed Evie off of him

Lucas:"Tati baby it's not what it looks like"
Tati:"get the fuck away from me"

She pushed Lucas away from her and went charging at Evie. Tati is a strong fighter so what she did was grabbed Evie and slammed her off the bed. She jumped on Evie and was just punching her with all the anger she had. Next she got up and kicking her so hard in her stomach and her head. Evie was coughing up blood and yelling please stop. A lot of Evie's hair was on the ground.

Lucas had got up and grabbed Tati who was still trying to fight Evie. Evie grabbed her clothes and left out the room. Now Tati was fighting Lucas. He didn't want to fight Tati so what he did was grabbed her and put her on the bed.

Tati:"LET ME GO LUCAS!!!!!"
Lucas:"no Tati I'm sorry
Tati:"I said LET ME GO"

She kicked him in his balls and he was in pain but he still managed to keep Tati on his bed

Lucas:"baby I'm sorry"
Tati:"you ain't fucking sorry you are a fucking cheater I never cheated on you ever even if I wanted to but you guys are all the same just fucking cheaters and don't care about nobody but yourself"
Lucas:"I care about you Tati I'm sorry I cheated but I gotta be honest you always wanna be controlling and everything and you always say you're not ready when is you gon give it up"
Tati:"it's my virginity when I'm ready I'm ready and you think I'm controlling nigga i let you do you I'm not telling what to do all the time"
Lucas:"you know what I'm glad that I had sex with Evie she isn't like you she ain't controlling annoying little princess that want what she wants and she ain't a bitch like you"

And after he said that Tati punched him so hard he began to spit blood and holding his face

Tati:"lose my number and if u see me with somebody else don't say or do shit"

She left his room. Her clothes was covered in blood and everyone was staring at her and whispering. She yelled Nikki and Mia name and they came

They both gasp when they saw Tati. They asked what happened and Tati said take me home. They all grabbed there things and left. Everyone at the party had left because if was awkward and it became boring.