Revenge is a dish best served cold part 2

Back to where we was but this time it is morning. I'm on Hakeem this time he is panicking because KC didn't come home he was getting worried so he called luscious and cookie for help.

Cookie and luscious arrived at KC's house they ranged the doorbell and Hakeem answered the door.

Hakeem:"hey y'all where my kids at"
Cookie:"they with porsha she taking them out"
Hakeem:"oh ok well come in"

They both walked in they is calm but when Hakeem tell them about KC things are gonna go down

Luscious:"what's so important Hakeem I'm surprised that you called me to come see you"
Hakeem:"KC's missing"
Cookie:"what you mean missing"
Hakeem:"she didn't come home"
Cookie:"do you know where she went"
Hakeem:"no she did sent me a text that she going out with Jason"
Luscious:"wait Jason the one she was with"
Hakeem:"yeah"
Cookie:"wait what does he look like"
Hakeem:"here" when Hakeem showed cookie she was surprised "what"
Cookie:"he's in a gang that I used to be in years ago with his father and yesterday one of my friends was at a restaurant and she recognized KC she said she saw her with some boy which is Jason she watched him put something in her drink and a few minutes later KC was on the floor"
Hakeem:"what he did some to her when I find him I'm gonna kill him"
Luscious:"calm down Hakeem"
Hakeem:"CALM DOWN WHAT YOU MEAN CALM DOWN MY WIFE IS SOMEWHERE OUT THERE SHE PROBABLY DIED AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN"
Cookie:"Hakeem don't y'all at your father what's wrong with you we gon find her"
Luscious:"yeah Hakeem relax"
Hakeem:"ok I'll relax just get everyone that you know to track her down please I don't wanna lose her"
Both:"okay"

Then after that they both left

Hakeem:man I can't believe that that nigga took my wife when I find him I'm killing his ass. So imma hit up Ray and prince. Hakeem is not in a gang but his friends are.

Phone conversation

Hakeem:"hey wassup man"
Prince:"hey wassup keem"
Hakeem:"what y'all doing"
Prince:"nothing at the trap"
Hakeem:"how's the fam"
Prince:"they good"
Hakeem:"oh aye you down for sum"
Prince:"yeah what is it"
Hakeem:"KC missin"
Prince:"damn who took her"
Hakeem:"Jason"
Prince:"oh I know him ok I'll get my boys on it"
Hakeem:"ight thanks man"

End of conversation

Jason came from the hospital for today after what happened last night. Ciara had got jason from the hospital. The hospital Ciara took jason was far away like about 2 hours away because the nearest hospital rooms was all booked up. Meanwhile back at the house KC and Liam was waking up.

KC:"mmmhhh" when she was waking up she noticed she didn't have no clothes on and her hands was in handcuffs and she noticed Liam on the floor but she didn't know him "hey"
Liam:"mmmhhh"
KC:"aye you hear me get up"
Liam:"dang what hit me"
KC:"how did I get here"
Liam:"Jason"
KC:"how u know jason"
Liam:"we best friends well not nomo"
KC:"oh can you tell me why I'm here"
Liam:"he's crazy like literally crazy he drugged you"
KC:"this nigga crazy"
Liam:"yeah I know"
KC:"can you help get me out of here"
Liam:"yeah"
KC:"wait who are you"
Liam:"I'm Liam"
KC:"I'm KC"
Liam:"I know who you are let's say I'm a fan of your music and I've seen your shows"
KC:"thanks uhh this might be crazy but did he did anything to me"
Liam:"he almost did but I came in and I tried to save you"
KC:"thanks"
Liam:"and don't tell anyone this but I'm a thug but I'm a good guy I'm really am"
KC:"oh okay thanks for protecting me"
Liam:"your welcome"
KC:"ok since we is done getting to know each other can you let me out"
Liam:"ok uhh let me find the keys"