Chapter 23

David's POV

Once I was sure she was out,I took the dress she wanted and paid for it.Then,I went to the car and hid it at the trunk.Just when I got back in the mall,she texted me where she was.

To:Bee <3

Alright,I'll be there in 10,I love you!

I went in and walked around to find the store.Once I found it,I went near the dressing room.I hid right behind the door.Once I heard footsteps,I tried smelling who it was and I knew it was her.I got ready.Once she got out of the entrance,I covered her mouth as if I was about to kidnap her.

"Please,don't.Here,take my money,just please don't hurt me.I still have to marry my boyfriend."I smiled and started planting kisses on her shoulder.

"Honey?"I let go of her still holding her waist though to face her to me.

"Hey,bee."I kissed her quickly.Then she started hitting me.

"How could you?You scared me!I thought I was going to die."she said still hitting me.

"Sorry,I didn't mean to scare you,I just wanted to surprise you."

"Well that was the worst surprise ever!"she tried walking away but I pulled her by the waist.

"I'm sorry,okay?"I made her face me and she was crying.

"Shh,everything's fine.You don't need to worry,I'm here.I'm your superhero remember?"I told her wiping her tears with my thumb.She was still crying so I hugged her to me and caressed her back.In the midst of pulling away,I kissed her cheek.She stopped crying and we started shopping.I was just following her except when she gets in the dressing room.Once she finished,we looked for shoes.We spent about 3 hours shopping.

"Hon,you should try this on."she tried reaching my back to measure the shirt.Her arms were on my shoulders so I took it and she automatically wrapped her legs on my sides.(Basically giving her a piggy back ride.)I ran around loving the sound of her laughter.

When I put her down,she shopped for my clothes.

We decided to go home around 9.I got the bags and put it in the trunk.She hasn't seen the dress I bought her.I drove home and she fell asleep.

When we got home,it was already 10.I carried her to the room and carefully set her on the bed giving her a kiss on the forehead.I went back to the car to get the clothes she shopped for including the dress I got her.After that,I made reservations for Anaheim tomorrow.Then I slept on the bed in the other room.

"Good Morning,honey!"she woke me up by kissing my cheeks several times.

"Good morning,give me a kiss."she kissed me on the cheek.

"How was your sleep?Are you hungry?What do you wanna eat today?"I asked her.

"French toast!"

"Alright."

"Hon,thank you."she kissed my lips and I moved it slowly.My tongue entered her mouth and our tongues just played until she pulled away.

"Wow!you look so beautiful this morning,bee."

"Thank you so much,you didn't have to."she laid on top of me and I gave her quick kisses to make up for our deal.

"I want you to be happy.I love you!"

"I love you more."

"Bee,I love you more."

"No,I love you more."I shook my head.

"Hon!I love you more!"

"Nope."I kissed her lips once more time before we got up to have breakfast.We fed each other like usual.