Chapter 11

A/N:Tell me if you guys feel the same when you read the teacher's last name...(so weird,I get kilig.)

Althea’s POV

“Sabrina,what is this for?It looks too intimate for the two of us.”I asked her.We’re outside somewhere and there’s a table for two with a rose in the middle like a date.

“Just stay here,I’ll be right back.But before I leave,wear this blindfold.”I didn’t have time to resist because she already put it on me.

“Sab,this better not be a blind date.”

“Trust me.”I heard her running.Then I could hear someone pulling a chair.A person held my hand.

“Althea,I’m really sorry.I don’t know how  I can make it up to you but I’ll do anything,anything for you to forgive me...for everything.I’m terribly sorry.”

I whisked my hand away and removed my blindfold.Then I ran away.

“Althea!”I was running away but he caught up with me and got a hold of my hand.

“Althea,I’ll do whatever it takes,just please,please forgive me.I’m really really sorry.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m tired of us fighting.Can we start over and be friends?”

“We’ll never be friends David,I’ll never forget what you said to me.”I told him.

“Althea,what’s it gonna take?”

“Nothing,just leave me alone!”I ran to my car and drove away.

David’s POV

“Agh!”I kicked the table and threw the chair.

“Couz,calm down,there are other ways.”

“I can’t,I’m tired of seeing her like that,I just wanna punch Andre every time I see her laughing with him!”

“Couz,admit it,you love her.”

“No I don’t,I just…care for her,yeah,that’s it,I care for her.What if that guy breaks her heart huh?She’s like my little sister.”

“David?Are you still there?I’m not sure if you’re the same David who hated her because she was a ‘spoiled brat’just six months ago.”

“Things change okay!”I walked out on her and drove away.

3 days later

“Althea,I’m done with my part of the project,are you?”

“Thea,where were you yesterday?”Debbie asked her.

“I was with Andre.”I clenched my fists.

“Really?How was your date?”

“Great.He’s so romantic.”

“Are you guys official?”Please say no,please say no.I said to myself.

“No,not yet anyway,I told him to wait.”

“Finishing college first huh?”

“Yup.”

“Oh hey,David,what’s up?”Debbie asked finally noticing me.I saw Althea glare at her.

“Nothing.Althea,I finished the project.”

“Deb,do you want to hang out with me,Sab,Allie,and Chloe?”she asked her still ignoring me.

“Sure,what time?”

“Right after classes tomorrow,it’ll be a study night.”

“Oh good,I need to study.Sure,I’ll be there.”