Chapter 18

Althea's POV

It's been two weeks since we broke up but nothing has changed,every time I see him,I feel like dying.He won't even let me forget him,he sends notes,flowers,anything every single day.I finally found a new dorm,it's a little bit farther but it's better than being right across from the person I'm trying to forget.I was packing my bags when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

(Althea,I heard,what happened?)

"Can I just tell you later?"

(Fine,meet me in 20 minutes,same place.)

"Alright Sab,see you."I went back to packing and started putting some of my bags at my trunk when 'he' appeared again.He looks so depressed,he hasn't shaved in weeks.

"Please stop,the least you can do is help me by staying away."

"I can't,please bee,give me another chance."I ignored him and continued putting the stuff in my car.

"Don't you trust me enough to know that I never cheated on you?"I stayed quiet.I was going back when he got a hold of my arm and turned me around.

"I said I would never hurt you and I'm sorry I broke that promise,this time,I won't make any,I'll just show you how much I love you and hope that I'll have your heart again."I struggled to get his hands off my arm.I checked the time and quickly got in my car driving away.As I remember what David said to me earlier,I couldn't help but cry.

He cheated on you Althea,forget about him!I kept reminding myself.I got to the restaurant and Sab was already there.

"Hey,"I greeted.She opened her arms and I hugged her.

"Let's order fist before we talk about why you're crying."We ordered and once the food came we talked.

"Andre sent me pictures of him in bed with another woman."I told her trying to hold my tears back.

"Let it out,"she said tapping my shoulder.

"No,I don't want to look weak in front of people."

"Althea,"

"It's over,I'll forget about him and pretend nothing happened between us.That we were just really close friends."I told her not able to hold my tears anymore.

"I gave him all my love,but I guess it's never enough.I don't know why he wants me to suffer like this,I would've been fine if he just told me that he didn't love me anymore.I'd rather know the truth now so I can recover faster.I should've known it wasn't gonna last,I mean,we rarely knew each other but we got into a relationship in a day.I really thought he was the one."

"Shh,it will take time but you have your family and friends with you,I'll always be here for you no matter what."

"Thank you for listening to me,"

"I'm always here,now wipe those tears off your face and stay strong.I'm sorry for what my cousin did to you.I'll teach him a lesson,"

"No it's fine,you don't have to hurt him for me,just tell him thank you,for at least trying to love me."I wiped my tears and got out of the restaurant.

David's POV

"I didn't,Andre sent her those pictures,trust me I've never slept with anyone and I don't plan to.I never cheated on her."She told me what Althea told her and it broke my heart into even smaller pieces.

(If you really love her,win her back.)

"But she won't even talk to me,"

(Do everything you can.)