Chapter 20

Althea's POV

"Maybe he's just really busy,"Chloe said.

"But he said he wasn't going to be busy until next week,he told me he was gonna spend all the time he has left of this week with me but he won't even talk to me."

"Did you guys fight last night?"

"No,we went on a date,danced,ate,watched the sunset,we were so happy and he even texted me goodnight and he said he loves me like always."

"Did you reply?"

"Yes,I did."

"What did you reply?"

"Goodnight and a smiley face."

"That's it?"I nodded.She smiled.

"Your boyfriend just wants you to say I love you back."

"Well I said I love you to him this morning and he didn't say anything but I wasn't hurt."

"Really?"I shook my head.

"He just wants your attention,go to him now."

"Okay,"I got outside and looked for him.

David's POV

I've been looking for my bee,someone told me they saw her crying earlier,now I feel bad.I just wanted her to say I love you back to me last night but she didn't so I've been sulking.

I was still looking when someone hugged me from behind.

"I'm so sorry,Honey."I felt my shirt getting wet.I removed her arms and turned around.

"I'm sorry I made you cry again,I just wanted your attention.Plus,you didn't say I love you back last night."I told her pouting.She laughed at me and gave me a quick kiss.

"I love you so much."she told me.Our foreheads were leaning against each other.I caressed her face and gave her quick kisses on the lips and I was shocked when she encircled her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss.When our lips parted,she hid her face on my chest.I looked around and a bunch of the students crowded around us.

She buried her face deeper on my chest.

"Can we go now?I don't wanna make another scene."she said.Her face was still beet red.

"Everyone,I just want you all to know that Althea Jones is mine and no one can take her away from me,so guys out there who has a crush on her,stay away from my girl or else..."

"Honey!"she said hitting my chest.

"We'll get going."I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her close to me.I got her bag and carried it then we walked to my car.

I opened the door for her and we went home.In my dorm,we decided to watch movies.

"Honey,what do you want for your nachos,guacamole,salsa or cheese?"she hollered in the kitchen.

I sighed.She's going to be a good wife.

"Cheese and guacamole please!Thank you,I love you!"She was quiet.

"Oh,I love you too!"she hollered back.I put the dvd in the dvr and got blankets and pillows.I then pressed play and skipped to the starting of the movie then paused it.I got up to help her with the food.

"What else are you making?"I asked her hugging her from behind and kissing her neck.

"You smell so good,"I told her.

"I'm making pasta for dinner."

"Do you need help?"

"You can put the nachos in the living room."I kissed her cheek.