Chapter 13

A/N:Really short UD,didn't know it was this short until I posted it.

Althea's POV

The girls and I still haven't figured out who sent me the flowers.I didn't want them to ask David to write something so they could try and match it with the letter.We just left it alone.Here I am in my room,the other day,my parents just sent me my keyboard while I was studying.I would love my piano in here,but you know,my dorm is not big enough so they just sent me the next closest thing.

I've been doing my homework for about an hour now and I can't help but think about what Mom said to me a couple weeks ago.He has apologized countless of times and has been visiting me every couple hours with something to give.I guess he thinks I still haven't forgiven him.Maybe I should give him a chance,to...be friends with me just like I did to Andre almost a year ago.I sighed.I got a coin and flipped it telling myself beforehand that if I get tails,I'll talk to him and tell him that I've forgiven him.Heads,I won't do anything.I flipped the coin,caught it and put it on the back of my hand.

Tails

I guess I'll talk to him.But when?Now?It's getting late,I should just do it tomorrow morning.I continued studying for a test tomorrow.Then,I started on my project.

It was already 1 in the morning when I finally decided to slumber.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

I checked the time,it was time to get ready.I groaned and slowly walked to the bathroom.I checked my phone after getting out of the shower while eating breakfast.As usual,I got a morning text from Andre and an unknown.I don't usually reply to these kinds of messages but something in me told me I should.

Who are you? I replied and fixed my dorm before leaving.Unsurprisingly,David got out too.He was on his phone.I could tell that he was in deep thought.

"Problem?"I asked him.He looked at me surprised.

"Uh..no.Good Morning."he then hid his cellphone.

"Hey, is there by any chance you know who this is?"I asked him again showing him my phone.

"Uh...listen,Althea,I'm really really sorry.I hope you forgive me."I nodded at him.

"Does that mean you forgive me?"I nodded again.In just a second,I found him hugging me.Then realizing what was happening,we both pulled out of it.

"Sorry,"he apologized scratching the back of his neck.

"Well,I have to go now.See you."

"Yeah,okay,see you."I was about to turn around and head towards the elevator when he spoke.

"Uh...want a ride?"he asked looking at the ground with his hands in his jeans pocket.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then."We walked to the elevator together.

From far away,Andre was watching them.

Thanks for reading!