Chapter 22

Althea's POV

I know we should talk about it but I can't right now,I just can't deal with him right at this moment,I need more time.I was walking to my last class absentminded that I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Hey,watch where you're going!"A dude yelled at me.

"Sorry,"I apologized with my head down and walked away.I was walking to my class when I heard yelling in the background.

"You don't do that to my girl!"David was in a fight with the guy I bumped into.I quickly ran to them and tried to stop it.

"It's not my fault your girlfriend's stupid!"I tried to stop David but he already punched the guy straight in the face.

"Honey!"I yelled at him.He stopped but spoke before leaving.

"You don't ever disrespect my girl."We left before any of them could hurt each other more.

He cleaned up and we talked.

"You shouldn't have done that,you're gonna get expelled."

"I just wanted to teach that guy a lesson for yelling at you."

"I know but look what happened,"I lectured pointing at his bruise.

"That's nothing,are you okay?I missed you."

"I should be the one asking that,let's go to the nurse."

"Bee,will you forgive me?"he asked holding my hand.

"If we go to the nurse,then yeah."I walked ahead of him to the nurse's office.She put an icepack on his bruise and we stayed there for quite awhile.

"I need to get a stock of bandaids,I'll leave you two alone for a second."she left and we talked.I was sitting on the chair while he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"So are we okay now?I'm really sorry."

I nodded a.nd he smiled.

"Come here."he told me.I slowly walked towards him but he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.I tried to remove his arm but he kissed me.I quickly pulled away.

"Someone might see us!"

"They won't,lock the door."he reached for the door and locked it before kissing me again.We hugged right after.

"I missed you and I love you so much."

"I love you too."he hugged me tighter.Someone knocked and I opened it.

"Yieee,looks like you guys are okay now,huh?"Mrs.Watson the nurse squealed.We nodded and I giggled at her.

"That's good,quit fighting over stupid things okay?"We nodded.She gave us passes.

"Alright,see you both around."He pulled me close to him wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Bee,we're still going to that trip,right?"

"I don't know,I've been thinking we should just stay home and work overtime the whole spring break.At least we get money."

"The whole two weeks?!"

"Yes."I said nodding.

"Bee,you've got to be kidding me,we can't just work the whole spring break!We should spend more time with each other,"

"But don't you think we should just save instead of spending money on vacation?"

"I know but I'd rather spend my break with you than work."

"If you don't wanna go to work,then don't.You can go on vacation."

"Will you come with me?"

"No,I'll work overtime."