Chapter 7

Months passed and I didn't take long until David and Althea went to college.

Althea's POV

"I'll miss you guys."I hugged both of my parents before heading out to my car.I put my things in the trunk and waved goodbye to them before getting in my car and driving away.I'm a little nervous about how people are gonna treat me there.I got one dorm all to myelf because Dad didn't want me to live with strangers.I was driving when by phone rang.I answered it via Bluetooth.

"Andre,what's up?"

(I miss you.)Andre and I became really close friends after the 'incident'

"Sure you do.What college are you going to?"

(Secret)

"Andre,"

(I have to go,take care.)

Andre's POV

"I love you."I whispered a second after hanging up.Since the first day I saw her,I already know that she's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with even if we're still young.I've been trying everything for her to notice and I will never stop.I got in my dorm to set my things down and waited outside of her dorm.Yes,we're going to be in the same school and her parents told me which dorm she would stay in.I waited for a couple more hours and when I heard someone going up the stairs,I hid the bouquet behind me and walked towards her to help her with her bags.

"Andre!"she dropped her things and hugged me.

"Hey,"

"How'd you know that I was gonna stay here?"

"Your parents."she hugged me tighter.

"I missed you so much!"we got out of the hug.

"I missed you too."handing her the flowers.

"What's this for?"

"A small welcome gift."

"Thank you, they smell great.Oh hey,does your girlfriend live here too?"

"What made you think I had a girlfriend?"

"Well,you've been very busy these past month and you look very happy."

"Is there something wrong with being happy?"

"Of course not,so...do you?"

"Do you what?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Well Mister,you should get one!"

"Why?"

"Inspiration."

"I already have one."

"Really?Who is she?Have I met her?"

"You."

"Well that's sweet of you."

"Thea,do you think...maybe,..uh..."

"What is it Andre?"

I sighed before speaking.

"Nothing,...nevermind."

"Andre,"

"It's nothing.Do you wanna have lunch before you rest?"

"Sure."

Althea's POV

Andre's been acting weird since I got to the dorm.I wonder what's bothering him.But I bet it's a girl,he wants me to hook him up or something.