Authors Note/Happy New Year!

Heya all my lovely readers! So this is my post for everyone wishing you all a Happy New Year and happy reading to stories to come!

I've been a member on this site for about two years now. TWO YEARS!!
I never thought I'd make it this far and that I'd have people who actually enjoy my stories! I take my writings very seriously and it's nice to see it treated that way :) I just want to thank you all for being loyal and taking the time to comment, vote and read what I have to give.

shesarebe24 is the person who encouraged me from the beginning to put my work out there and to this day, she still encourages me to take a chance with my ideas! I can't thank her enough! Check out her stories and give her some feedback!

Also thank you MissODell for being a great guide to my writings as well! Thank you for your reviews and your comments! Also just thank you for reading my stories in general! I look forward to what you have to say every chapter and what you think I should approve on. You're a lifesaver and I'm greatly thankful :) Also check out her stories! Brilliant writer!

All my followers are amazing people. We all enjoy the same things, become friends and lifesavers to one another! I feel like wattpad has become my second world where I can unleash my creativity, connect with others and give back to my fellow bookworms. Love you all!

If you haven't read the post on my wall, I've decided to do a Q&A for you all! It's my way of wanting to have more of a one on one interaction with my readers! Have any questions regarding my fics? Characters? Plot holes? Ideas and tips? Techniques or just anything in general. I'm always open to anything! When I get enough I'll post the answers in its own separate story!

So comment, direct message me or write on my wall any questions you have! I'll give you a shout out in my answer to your Q's! If you wish to remain anon, message me and let me know so you won't be known!

Thank you all again for letting me open up my imagination to you all. I love and appreciate every one of you! (Kisses and Hugs! xxooxxoo)