Chapter 7.

We found ourselves in the club again later that evening, smoking, finding a table. Having the lead guitarist in our grasp made it much easier for us to get in. Of couse, we both thanked him with a kiss. He seemed shy at this.

Twenty minutes early, us three sat at a table and decided to have some drinks. I giggled, sitting beside George as Tiffany sat across from us.

"This place is loaded tonight! You guys are really making a name for yourself out here." Tiff smiled as the waitress handed us our drinks.

"Yeah great turn out. You think my playing is really worth this crowd?" George asked nervously.

"You're amazing up there George. You look so relaxed and the light loves you." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Thanks you two. I dunno it's all come so suddenly you know? A few months ago John wouldn't allow me into the band and now here I am being the lead guitarist."

"You deserve it." Tiffany smiled.

"You still going to play me something?" I nudged him with my elbow.

"I um..."

Before he could finish, we heard a familiar voice.

"Aye you lot!" John walked over, sitting beside Tiffany. "Here a bit early yeah?"

"We wanted to have a few drinks and talk." I smiled. John smiled back at me, making eye contact. I blushed.

"Look, there's a party at Paul's after the gig. You lot want to come? Free drinks and music. His father is off out for a few days. What d'you say? You in?"

"I dunno..." George began.

"We'd love to!" Tiff and I said excitedly.

"Good! We'll meet up out back after the gig. And you may be?" John asked Tiffany.

"I'm Molly's friend." She smiled, shaking his hand.

"Well hello Molly's friend." He wiggled his eyebrows up and down. I laughed as George shook his head. Tiffany giggled and nudged him away.

"It's Tiffany. Don't get any ideas. My interests lie elsewhere."

"Oh yeah? What's your type then? Professors? Jazz fuckwits? Big bellied fathers with more booze in em than a sailor?"

"Try Women." She said, taking a long drink of her beer. I smiled as she winked at me. John just looked back and forth at us.

"I can think of a way we can make this work."

"Oh come on John. Is that all you think of?? Sex?" George chuckled.

"Two beautiful birds beside you and ye don't even try." John added, lighting himself a cigarette.

"Yeah well, ye got a girl of your own."

"You have a girlfriend?" I asked. John sighed.

"Yeah but, nothin serious at the moment. I dunno I mean, she loves college. Focuses on her studies and goes to bed at fuckin nine in the evening."

"Then why are you with her?" Tiff asked, taking his beer and giggled when he grabbed it back.

"We get on. That's it. If two people get on there should form a certain relationship. Sex is a bonus of involvement. So George, don't get any ideas." He pointed.

"Oh yes. How will I ever be able to resist your Lennon charm" George rolled his eyes and finished his drink. "I better get on back."

"I'll meet you there in five." John said. George nodded and left the table.

"You guys play here a lot?" I asked.

"A few times a month. After this, we got a break. Then it's off to Blackpool. Maybe you two can join along?"

"Were getting serious aren't we? First this ol place now Blackpool." Tiff smiled.

"You two are a fun duo. I'd like to have you around more."

I noticed George's friend Paul come over. "John we need to fix somethin with the setlist. Oh hello."

Tiff and I giggled as he sat beside me. But his eyes on Tiffany.

"Why hello." She teased, extending her hand out for him to shake. He took it but kissed it smoothly. John laughed, shaking his head and putting out his cig.

"I'm Paul. Paul McCartney. You my lady?"

"Tiffany."

"Beautiful name." He said as if dazed.

"Look mate, best to nip it at the bud now. Our Tiff 'ere is a lesbian."

"Challege excepted." Paul smirked. I giggled as Tiffany raised her eyebrows, laughing her head off. John stood up and pulled his friend out of his seat.

"I'm sorry about Paul love. He tends to get love sick now and then."

"I'll write you a song Tiffany my love!" Paul shouted as he was pulled away. We giggled and made our way to the crowd of people, up front. The guys on stage, plugging things in and tuning. John looking down at us, giving a wink.

"What have we gotten ourselves into?" Tiff giggled, holding my arm as we looked up on stage.

"Rock N Roll." I smiled, excited as the gig began to start.
.....

I moaned carelessly into the crook of his neck as he thrust into me. My legs around his waist arms around his shoulders, tugging on his hair. The brick wall in the alley holding me upright as he pressed me against it. My underwear on the cold ground. His jeans and briefs around his ankles.

"Oh John!" I moaned.

"Say my name again." He breathed.

"Johnny baby!"

He grunted, thrusting faster. My back scratching against the rough bricks. The empty alley chilly from the fall air. Thunder roared in the sky.

Our foreheads pressed against one anothers as we came. Our lips soon caressing one anothers as we cooled down. Slowly setting me down we fixed ourselves up and made our way back inside where the rest of our group waited
"Alright, were ready." John said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Alright let's get goin. John you're comin with me. George, you're off with these two. Ye lucky bastard." Paul muttered. Tiff and I grabbed George by the arm. John sighed.

"Fuckin McCartney. See ye at the party yeah? George will show you the way."

I nodded and gave him a kiss before we went our seperate ways. "See you then."
...

"Just let me pop in for a few seconds! I have to pee!" I said as we stopped at my place.

"I need to put my guitar away anyhow and let mum know I'm off to Paul's. Be back here in ten yeah?" He asked as he grabbed his guitar case from the backseat and headed to his front door.

"Alright. It'll give us time to freshen up." I smiled. He nodded and made his way inside. "Come on, let's go up." I said as Tiff followed me inside.

I led her upstairs to my room and turned the lights on. "I'm just off to the restroom. I'll be back."

She nodded and began touching up her mascara. "You think Paul likes me??" She asked loudly. I shut the bathroom door and sat on the toilet, giggling.

"I think he's in love with you!" I shouted, finishing up. I sighed in relief as I flushed and fixed my top, washing my hands. "It's no surprise since you're.....really attractive." I said the last part slowly. Tiffany on my bed sitting up, completely naked.
............