What A Skank!

Becky's POV

I had to go see Thomas at Valentino's, I had to explain about last night. Just as I clambered into my car my phone began to ring.

I snapped it open and sang "Hellooooooo."

"Becky it's me," I recognised that voice instantly. Aimee. She sniffed "I'm at Matt's. On Weston Street. I'm sorry to be a pain but could you come get me please?"

"Yeah sure I'll be there soon," I sighed. How was I gonna look her in the eye, knowing full well that I'd kissed Thomas? I knew he was just a part of her big plan, and Jase wouldn't be a player if it wasn't for me, but still you don't kiss someone your best friend is...well whatever she is with him. I didn't know what they were doing and I'm sure she didn't either.

I really had been a crap best friend, it wasn't as Thomas kissed me. I kissed him and I would have continued to do so if he hadn't pulled away. I don't know why I'd kissed him, he just looked so hot in clothes that I'd have loved to rip off him right then and there. A slight feeling of resentment filled me, but I managed to shake it off when I remembered I was thinking of Aimee. Aimee, my best friend for as long as I could remember. The drive to Weston Street was a long one as I mulled over what to say to her. Should I tell her? Should I not even mention it? My head was swimming with confusion as I pulled up to find Aimee with tears running down her cheek, once again.

Aimee's POV

My phone vibrated once again, I looked down to read the screen which now said '6 unread messages'. A scoff escaped my lips, it was probably Matt begging for forgiveness. The blonde skank that had previously wrapped her lips around Matt left about ten minutes after me. The glare she shot me would have made the old Aimee cower in fear; but I just gave her a look back that was just as fierce. If looks could kill. That was certainly what I wanted to do to her, I wanted to wring her scrawny little neck. Touching my Matt. My Matt? He obviously didn't care that much or he'd have followed me out, instead I got pathetic texts.

Curiosity got the better if me and I opened my inbox.

'Aimee I swear it's not what it seems just come back. PLEASE.'

'Please, please, please come back. I didn't kiss her back I promise. I pushed her off me, she's an ex of mine. An EX nothing more.'

'Aimee, don't let her ruin this. What we have is good isn't it?'

'Look I know you're angry right now but I honestly am not interested in her. Only you. You've brought light into my life. I know I've not known you long but you mean more than she ever did, much more.'

'Don't ignore me, I beg you!'

'I don't know how many more times I can apologise Aimee but I'll carry on until it makes it right <3.'

Salty tears rolled down my cheek as I thought back to the scene that had unfolded before me. If only I hadn't been so eager to find out who was at the door. If Matt was telling the truth surely Matt would have pushed her away? Or maybe he would have carried on kissing her? These thoughts swam around my head, making it ache and thud.

Should I go back? I contemplated turning around when a black SUV  rolled down the street. There was no chance now, I was relieved deep down. I didn't have to face him again, which would make it much easier to erase him from my life. That would make this mess that I called my life much easier. No feelings, no attachments just completing my revenge mission.

If it wasn't for Jase I'd never have met Matt. Meaning I wouldn't have gone through this pain that dulled my heart, made it feel like it was draining of blood slowly. That gave me more of a reason to destroy his life! As soon as his heart was  broken I'd be at peace with the world again, I could get my life back on track. I'd get to finally wipe that god damn smirk off his face, then I'd be happy.

As hard as I tried to get Matt out of my head he kept popping into my bed. Him attempting to make me breakfast, burning toast in the process. The look of hurt on his face when I left him. Him kicking me out of his apartment in a frenzied rage. Matt taking care of my bust lip. Cuddling up to me making me safe. Matt kissing that blonde slut, this image replayed in my head like a bad dream. I had been well and truly played, and it stung. I never imagined Matt would be like that, he seemed so sweet. It was now apparent that I was wrong as my blue eyes filled with tears; just as Becky pulled up next to me.

I climbed into the car and fell into her arms sobbing, I needed this pain to go away, why do feelings have to hurt so much. After I'd let it all out we pulled away and began to drive away. I turned to look at the building behind me, hoping it would soon be a part of my past I'd never have to venture into again. My attention was caught by someone leaving the apartment block. Matt. His eyes caught mine and stared into them intensely, I couldn't break myself away from his gaze it was so entrancing. Snapping out of it I turned my focus back to the road.

Bye bye Matt.