It's All About Tonight

Friday night came quickly much to my surprise. Usually when I'm looking forever to something it's forever until it arrives but instead it came in the blink of an eye.

We were just adding the finishing touches to our make up when a car pulled up outside, our taxi had arrived! I grabbed the essentials; lip gloss, cash, I.D and my cell; and shoved them into my bag before racing out of my room. There was no need to say bye to my parents because once again they were out. Slamming the front door shut I grabbed Becky's arm and tottered over to the taxi as fast as my heels would allow me to. Tonight was going to be amazing!

                                                                       ****************

Looking up at the building in front of me I couldn't help but be in awe, this was the hottest club in all of town! The building itself was grey stone. It looked rather gothic with gargoyles and other stonework bordered the club. The door was a solid oak door like those in castles. Above the doorway stood a sign about five feet long that read 'Rumourz'. The sign sparkled and shone brightening up the night a little. If it wasn't for the huge line and music blasting out of it, it would be hard to guess that it was a club.

I looked around nervously for Jase or Thomas and it wasn't long before I managed to spot Jase stood waiting by the bouncer. He ran his hand through his hair as he looked around him, probably looking for me. As he spotted me I began to sashay towards him only to be stopped in my tracks by Thomas. I must admit he did look cute he was wearing a pale blue shirt that brought out his eyes. His messy hair was spiked slightly and he had a flustered expression on his face. Feeling Jase's eyes still on me I wrapped my arms around Thomas' neck and pressed my lips to his, I ran my fingers through his hair as I got lost in the kiss. I pulled away to find a hurt Jase, his eyes fixed on me. Grabbing Thomas' hand I strode over to Jase, ushering for Becky to do so too.

"Hey Jase, you alright? You look annoyed. You don't mind Thomas tagging along do you? We just kinda hit it off," I said never once taking my eyes of him.

He looked at me hesitantly before replying "Nah...yeah...I'm fine, I know the bouncer so we can get straight in."

My grip on Thomas' hand tightened as we strode past everyone in the queue much to their annoyance. Upon entering the club I was actually amazed, Thomas paid me in being the gentleman that he is, that I just stood there taking it all in. The walls surrounding me were a deep purple with silver weaving through. Spotlights were shining down spontaneously lighting up the dance floor and all the people that were dancing on it. In the middle of the dance floor stood two metallic cages that glittered when the spotlights hit them.

Everywhere around me people were drinking and having  good time. It was only fair that we joined in with the festivities so I headed to the bar with Becky and the boys in tow. The bar was absolutely packed but we managed to get through the huge heap of people with a bit a few seductive smiles and eyelash fluttering. Boys were so easy! Finally we reached the bar and Thomas began ordering the drinks "Whisky on the rocks, same here for Jase and for the ladies..."

I quickly interrupted with "Ten apple sourz please."

Both boys and Becky turned to face me with a look of utter horror on their faces, their mouths were open wide and they were looking at me as if I had ordered a bomb or something.  So what if I planned on getting very drunk, I wouldn't be able to dance otherwise and honestly where's the fun in that? The bartender seemed to find it very amusing as he poured the drinks, he had a cheesy grin on his face the entire time. I grabbed the shots as Thomas paid and arranged them on the bar so that me and Becky had five each.