Jase's POV

This chapter is in Jase's point of view, hope you enjoy =) It's only short because it's just an insight. This is Aimee's story after all! Lol

She'd just left. Gone. No one knew where she had disappeared to. Not even Becky.

I knew that I'd screwed Aimee over big time, I mean what kinda guy sleeps with a girl for a bet? Even I had standards, well at one point anyway, now it was apparent that I no longer did. Admittedly, I was used to getting what I wanted from girls and then getting rid. It was my master plan. Fuck 'em and chuck 'em. I know that sounds heartless on my behalf, but they all know deep down that I'm looking for anything serious. Once even I believed there's more to life to sex; that was before I got dumped for not putting out. After that my whole perspective of sex changed drastically.

I must confess I had grown attached to Aimee, but I had been chasing her for so long, it'd be hard not to get attached. It wasn't that that was bothering me now. She had been making it look like she didn't want me; I could tell by the way she looked at me that she did. It was as if she was a getting a kick out of trying to make me jealous. In all fairness, it was working, seeing her with those other guys made me furious. My blood would boil when I'd see them touch her, especially that Thomas. That 'relationship' must have been an arrangement to get to me. It had to be. I mean what are the chances of her coincidentally meeting my boss' son. Not very likely. I was sure it was a ploy.

Last Saturday, for example, I had only slept with her the night before and yet there she was looking so cosy with some guy! Luckily I managed to contain myself to an extent. What I mean is I only screamed at her instead of ripping that bastards head off. To be honest, I don't where the rage had come from after all she was just another conquest. Then again, most of my conquests at least appear heartbroken but not her.

Days later she turned up at my work looking stunning. I was half expecting Becky to come through the door after her not Thomas. He actually had the nerve to ridicule me in front of her. What did she do? She smirked, I was dying to wipe that smirk off her face right there and then. Obviously I couldn't thought Thomas already disliked me, there was noway I was risking my job for a girl. Not a chance.

When she kissed him over dessert the fury once again roared inside me. It was as if she was unfazed by my presence and all the time I had spent trying to get into her pants. As petty as it sounds it made me want her more. It's just the way things are, when you can't have something you want it more. That's how I ended up in the ladies kissing her. There was no response from her though, she just walked away. Playing hard to get made her even sexier, especially with the new look.

For some reason I found myself inviting her out to Rumourz. It was just meant to be me and here. I stood there scouting her in the crowd, she noticed me too. As soon as she stepped forward someone intercepted her. Thomas. I couldn't believe she had invited him along. For the rest of the night she had been throwing herself at him, putting on quite a show too. When she was dancing in the cage I literally hadf to peel my eyes off her, the way her hips were moving was mesmerising. Then that guy Harvey turned up, completely blanking me as if I was invisible. Asshole.

Not longer after, Aimee just ran out. She didn't even tell anyone where she had gone, just ran away. I tried to shake off the concern that was building up inside me; after all she was a big girl she'd proved that. It was probably just another stunt to get me racing after her. I wasn't gonna do that!