Partytime!

After what seemed hours I finally managed to convince my Mom that I'd be fine at this party and would call her to pick me up if it get too much. Honestly the way she went on you'd think I had  been on my death bed rather than had a fever. First though I was cross examined.

"Who's going to this party? Where is it? How many boys will be there? Will there be beer there? Who's driving? Do the parents have a number I can contact them on? Where will you be staying?"

Thankfully I heard a beep which indicated Becky had arrived in the taxi making it 8:45 just As we'd agreed.

"Look Mom I gotta go Becky's here, I'm staying at hers. And yeah I'll have a good night thanks!" I huffed as I ran out of the front door.

Opening the cab door I was greeted with "Looking good biatch! We ready to partayyyy?" my best friend laughed hysterically.

Looking down I did feel good though. I had a black lace backless dress on that came was short enough but not too much to be slutty. My shoes were also a black stiletto also made with lace. By the end of the night I probably wouldn't be able to walk in them but hopefully by then I'd be drunk enough not to feel the pain.

"Let's go then Mr. Cabman." I sang gleefully.

"Teenager,." he muttered under his breath "So where to ladies?"

"Weston Street please," Becky replied.

My heart froze completely in my chest. Why did that sound so familiar? Then it hit me like a ton of bricks that was where I had had a guy pour his heart out to me, pleasure me and I just ran off. Surely it couldn't be Matt's apartment block though Weston Street would have other houses on it. Once I realised this I calmed down. Me and Becky were just mindlessly chattering when what must have been 40 minutes later we pulled up at a white apartment block. Matt's apartment block to be exact.

Walking in I was on edge. What if he was at the party? My mouth went dry until I noticed the apartment next to Matt's was the one we were approaching. Phew! Strolling in I realised I didn't recognise a single person that was here, I couldn't even see Harvey.

"Let's get some drinks babe," Becky suggested.

"Shots," I said hoarsely.

I escorted Becky to the kitchen, surely the layout would be the same as Matt's, I found my thinking to be correct. Stepping into the kitchen I found myself facing Matt, he was leant against a wall looking extremely hot. He had some baggy jeans on and a top that hugged him showing off his 6 pack. Mmmmm hot. His hair was messily styled as it had been the day we'd met. Any chance of him not noticing us was ruined when Becky shouted "Hey isn't that..."Fortunately I dragged her away to the breakfast bar before she could complete the question. My eyes searched the breakfast bar for the vodka, when I found it my eyes lit up and I snatched it up. I poured a shot for myself and for Becky.

Holding it up I leant my shot glass to hers whilst saying "Cheers." which she reciprocated the action.

Downing my drink in one I had to shake my head, boy that burnt my throat. I suddenly felt a warm feeling in my tummy and I liked it. Before I noticed what I was doing I saw I was pouring more shots. The next shot went down easier than the last and I soon had a taste for them. We must have been on our fourth shot when I noticed a small group forming watching me intently. At this point Becky admitted defeat but I was still going to continue.

It was until I heard a voice purr "Now missy don't you think you had better slow down there."

Turning around I saw Harvey and gave a squeal. I span round straight into his arms and was met with a warm embrace. Harvey was well built and pretty darn rugged. Harvey was quite tanned and he was another man in my life with brown eyes to die for. Shock filled me when I noticed Harvey's mohawk was gone, he'd had his hair that way since we dated when we were 11. When I say dated I mean went to the cinema a few times held hands that kinda thing. We soon realised that we were too close as friends and we called it off. To this day we're still friends I just don't see him as much now he's all bad ass and what not.

"Looking good babycake,." he spun me round to check out my outfit then pulled me in for a hug again. Babycakes is what Harvey had always called me, to this day I have no idea why.

I noticed Matt glaring in my direction but as soon as my eyes met his he looked to the floor. I pulled Harvey closer and snuggled into him. Suddenly Jessie J's Do It Like A Dude filled my ears and I pulled Harvey and Becky into the lounge to dance. I found myself grinding up against some random guy as the chorus played.

I can do it like a brother, do it like a dude

Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you

I can do it like a brother, do it like a dude

Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you

At this point I grabbed the guy's hat and placed it on my head and continued to dance away. I wasn't drunk but the vodka had given me a buzz, some courage. Glancing over at Matt I saw him watching me dance in awe, looking around I soon noticed he wasn't the only one. Grinding away on the guy I soon felt something poke me in the back, it was all I could do not to giggle, Instead I surprised myself and faced him pulling him in for a kiss,

His lips tasted like beer as he responded kissing me roughly. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed him. He roughly explored my mouth, not gently as Matt had done. He began to kiss my neck but I felt no sparks just drunken sloppy kissed.

"Fancy going to the bedroom baby, things could get interesting" he mumbled in my ear.

"No thanks I'm gonna stay here."

"Awww come on babe. I'll show you a good time," he slurred.

"I said no," I growled trying to sound as forceful as I could.

"Well I ain't taking no for an answer."

He began to pull me away from where I was dancing. I struggled to free myself from his grasp when Harvey appeared in front of him.

"Is he bothering you babycakes?"

I nodded not daring to speak and finally released his hand from mine.

"Did you hear that the little lady say yeah. Now leave her alone and get the hell out of her," Harvey shouted at him.

It just happened the music had stopped so everyone turned to stare at the scene unfolding before them. Harvey's hand became a clenched fist and before I could stop him his fist flew at the face inches from his. He hit him clean in the eye and the guy let out a scream.He grabbed his jacket and was about to head out the door when he turned to me and pointed.

"You are a dirty little dick tease. Slut!" his voice was so filled with venom as he spat this at me.

Unable to control my tears I ran to the bedroom sobbing. How could I have been so stupid? I mean really who did I think I was? Jase had only been interested in me because of a bet and he'd broken my heart. I'd used Matt like a toy and he probably now hated me. But there I was trying to make him jealous with some horny, drunken jerk. I threw myself down on the bed in front of me and curled up in a ball clutching my knees. Tears rolled down my cheeks and all I could think was there goes my make up. I'm such a girl! The door opening made me look up but it was too dark to see and my eyes were too watery to even make anyone out. The bed dipped as the mysterious person sat down just inches away from me.

                                                                *********************

Please comment and let me know what you think, even if you think it's rubbish!