Edits:

Prologue:

(y/n) has three tails in wolf form. Also she's no longer lived for 500 years. She's only been around for roughly 300 years.

Chapter 1:

(y/n) is NOT, I repeat, NOT in any way connected to any known goddess as of yet. I have completely removed Hanaokami from the story (unfortunately)

General edits in conversations etc.

Chapter 2:

General edits

'Child of Mori' replaced Hanaokami. 'Mori' as in 'Forest'.

Chapter 3-9:

*chapter 4 – I changed the music accompanying the chapter.

General edits

(y/n) also reverted to calling Nanami 'san' in most cases.

Changes to (y/n) and Tomoe's relationship:

She's a lot colder to him, and is more uncomfortable instead of embarrassed around him, and still has the urge to stab him when he's not looking.

I've always felt that (y/n) and Tomoe's relationship was moving a bit too fast from "I-hate-you-because-you-murdered-my-family-and-I-need-to-kill-you" to "oh-gosh-I-love-you-even-though-I-don't-want-to".

I've always thought of (y/n) as rather closed off and untrusting person because of her past, so even just accepting Tomoe this fast was not ideal.

Chapter 10:

Added extra scene where Tomoe found (y/n)'s burnt hand and remembered what she said the previous chapter about him burning her and his response.

Chapter 11-13:

General edits.

Mikage healed (y/n)'s hand.