Writing On Walls

Another girl with us is going to be better than having to be stuck with two guys. "Can't you just tell us what the hell is going on? I mean, you obviously want us here for a reason, right?" Stefan asked, being impatient while I just stay quiet, just in case Klaus hasn't forgiven me for trying to run away.

"Well, you have many useful talents... In fact, I learned some of my favorite tricks from you... I was your number one fan." Klaus said, strolling over to the exit with his arm wrapped around my waist again. And I'm starting to think that Klaus likes to put his arm around me all of the time because I can't walk anywhere with his arm around me, unless he's busy doing something.

"And why should I believe any of this?" Stefan asked

Coming to a sudden stop, Klaus let go of my wrist and walked a few meters away from me and Stefan. "When she wakes up, tell her to meet us at Gloria's bar and let her feed on your clotted artery until us die." Klaus said, compelling the security guard before holding out one of his hands for me to take.

Jogging over to him, I grabbed a hold of his hand and we started walking again. "Where are we going?" I asked, using the innocent voice that I have that makes me sound like a little girl that couldn't harm anyone in the world, or wouldn't even harm anyone, either.

"Stefan doesn't believe that we knew each other, he trusted me with one of his secrets and now I'm going to prove it to him." Klaus answered, picking up his pace, which made me have to pick up my pace as well.

"How?"

Not looking back, Klaus replied "We're going to your old apartment," and made Stefan stop walking, so before he got out of reach, I grabbed a hold of his hand and pulled him along with us.

"Still don't really know why we had to walk all the way here." I stated.

We stood in frond of Stefan's old apartment, and Klaus just ignored me as he kicked open the door. Then walked in, looking around as if someone was in the room but no one was here. All that was here was dust, and it was laying everywhere because the apartment hadn't been used in years and years and years. "Do you feel that? There's someone here..." Klaus looking over his shoulder at both me and Stefan.

In my head, Klaus is going crazy. Well...it could be possible, he has been around for many and many and many years. "It's been vacant for decades, people must break in all the time." Stefan replied, stepping inside of his old apartment and looking around at everything that was laying around in the room. "Why'd you bring me here?" He asked.

"Your friend Liam Grant, the one who drank his own wife's blood. I never figured out why you wanted his name, and then you told me your little secret. It was all part of your special little ritual.' Klaus answered and after looking around, he stood in front of Stefan, looking him straight in the eyes.

"To write it down..." Stefan whispered.

"And relive the kill over and over again." Klaus turned around and opened that the old apartment had. "You believe me now?" He asked.

Stefan walked over to the secret place, but I stayed and sat down on the end of the bed, not wanting to see a bunch of dead people's names that he had killed, just in case because I didn't want my lunch to come up and visit me as soon as I would see the names.

"Where's Rebekah?" Gloria asked.

The guys were sitting down on bar stools in front of the bar with beers in front of them, while I was sitting on top of the bar in front of Klaus with my legs crossed and a glass of coke in my hands.

"She'll be here," Klaus said, taking a sip of his beer and then turning to look at Stefan. "What's with you? I thought Chicago was your playground." He asked, smirking.

"So this is why you asked me to be your wing man? Because you liked the way I tortured innocent people?" Stefan asked, leaning up against the bar and looking at Klaus with his eyebrows raised up.

"Well that's only half of it, but the other half, Stefan, is that you used to want to be my wing man." Klaus said with a smirk plastered on his face. "To friendship," he said, clicking his shot glass with Stefan's shot glass.

Closing my eyes and shaking my head, I mumbled "Idiots," under my breathe, already knowing that both Klaus and Stefan would hear what I said but they'll too drunk to even care... hopefully. Turning around and putting my back towards the Original Hybrid, I went to jump off the bar counter but got dragged back over it and off of the counter.

"Where are you going, sweetheart?" Klaus breathed. Looks like they aren't drunk enough yet, I really need to re-think my plans before I go through with them. When I didn't reply to him, he carried on. "I'm hungry," He whispered in my ear.

Rolling my eyes, I said "Go eat some food then."

Laughing in my ear, Klaus wrapped his arms around my waist and then picked me up, walking off to someplace else in the bar with Stefan following him like a lost puppy dog. He sat down at a table in the far corner of the bar, where it was just one big seat that went around half of the table. "Oh sweetheart, I didn't mean that kind of hungry." Klaus told me, planting a kiss on my neck. And that's when I started to panic, struggling to get away from him but he was too strong for me. "Let me go," I snarled pulling at both his hands that wouldn't budge.

"Calm down, love." Klaus said, compelling me without looking me in the eyes because instantly, I calmed down and put my feet up on the seat that went around half the table we were sitting at, before relaxing in his arms. "There you go, I won't hurt you...much." Klaus said with mischief in his voice.

Titling my head to the side and moving my hair out of the way, I saw out of the corner of my eye Klaus go into vampire mode. His fangs pierced out of the top of his gums and black veins appear underneath his eyes. Kisses were planted onto my neck, right next to the main vein in my neck before I felt Klaus bite into the side of my neck and begin to drink from me. As he was drinking from the side of my neck, his hands started roaming around my body. One of his hands moved above mt stomach, resting there while stroking up and down my side and the other hand was resting on my thigh, rubbing up and down trying to keep me nice and relaxed, which was working really well.

My eyes were focusing on Stefan, who sat across from me and Klaus, grinning and sipping the beer in his hand. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked, and not knowing who he directed the question at, I didn't answer him and stayed quiet.

Feeling the fangs retracting from my neck, Klaus said "Oh yeah," and then rolled his tongue up my neck, licking off the blood that was pouring down the side of my neck. "Lovely blood, Amy. It's so sweet and delicious." Klaus said, biting into his own wrist and then putting it in front of my mouth.

Carefully, I accept his wrist and put it near my mouth and drank up. Letting his blood become the only thing on my mind, I closed my eyes and smiled while drinking. After a few seconds, Klaus removed his hand away from my mouth and that made me snap my eyes open. "No," I said, moaning and reached for his hand but couldn't get a hold of it, though.

"Looks like she likes you and your blood, Klaus." Stefan laughed.