Road Trip

Klaus has been making Stefan drive in and out of States, looking for Werewolves to turn into Hybrids. He wants to make an Army of them, don't really know why but I got dragged along with them because of Stefan, who I will never forgive for this. Along with never forgive Klaus, either because he killed Elena and Aunt Jenna, leaving Jeremy all alone without anyone. Wonder if he's looking for me? Or has he just forgotten all about me? Never going to find out... or am I? Klaus and Stefan have both left me in the car, not watching me as they've gone to find out where a guy called Ray Sutton can be found, and that gives me the chance to escape...right?

Carefully, I open the door and stepped out, stretching out my legs and back. Sitting down for hours kills your legs, but mostly our back if you haven't been able to stretch in the car. Rotating my head, letting it crack made me feel better than I had since I got in that car a few days ago. Looking around, I made sure that no one what in sight before walking around the car and then snuck over to the woods, making sure no one saw me.

Running for my life, I dodged trees and jumped over logs, hoping that I ave enough time to get away from Stefan and Klaus. Different colors flew by me as I ran, going in random directions so if Klaus or Stefan try to find me, they would get confused...hopefully. But with my luck, I would end up getting caught but I've just got to try and escape. I mean, what human would want to stay around the Original Hybrid and a blood lust vampire? Not a normal one, especially if they've been kidnapped. And if I get away, I'm leaving America and going some place I can be safe away from vampires, werewolves and witches.

"Amy!!" Klaus yelled.

Shit! He knows that I'm gone and will probably find me soon...might as well keep running and see how far I can get, before getting caught by him. The footsteps were getting closer and closer and closer as I kept running through the woods, still hoping to get away from both Stefan and Klaus.

Dodging more trees, I ran in a zigzag pattern, leading Klaus off in different directions, hoping to confuse him. Jumping over a log, smiling thinking that Klaus had given up when I couldn't hear any footsteps following me... but I was wrong, really wrong because once I was over the log, I crashed into wall. It wasn't really a wall, but it felt like it though. Tumbling to the floor, my head started spinning and all I saw was shapes, but one thing stood out and it was a shape that looked like a man before I regained full eyesight back and saw that the shape that looked like a man ended up being Klaus, and he wasn't very happy.

"Oh no," I whispered.

Klaus stomped his way over to where I was cowering on the woods floor, before grabbing the top of my arm roughly and ragging me to my feet. "What the hell are you playing at?" Klaus growled in my ear, wrapping an arm around my waist and crushing me to his chest. Then he grabbed my chin, making me look up at him since I was smaller and stared into my eyes. "You will never try to escape from me again, you'll be a good little girl and do everything I want or tell you to do." He compelled me. Nodding, I said "I will never try to escape from you again, I'll be a good girl and do everything you want or tell me to do." After I had repeated every word that he had said, Klaus smirked and picked me up, resting me on his hip as he walked back through the woods towards the car.

Coming out of the woods, I saw Stefan leaning against the car with his arms crossed and an annoyed looked on his face. His head snapped up, black veins and fangs appeared on his face as he looked over at me and Klaus. Snapping out of vampire mood, Stefan blinked and then opened the back door to the car as Klaus flashed over with me, still resting on his hip like a small child.

Slowly and carefully, Klaus sat me down in the back seat behind the driver's seat, before getting in the car after me. Cowering away from him, pain rushed through my leg and I whimpered as I looked down, seeing a huge cut going straight up the back of my leg. Shutting the back door, Klaus looked over at me and just stared at me, listening to the whimpers escaping out through my mouth as the blood ran down my leg and onto the converse trainers that I was wearing. "She's bleeding." Stefan commented, getting into the driver's seat and pulled out, driving away form the house we had parked by.

"I can see that," Klaus replied back and then looked over at me. "Come here, sweetheart." Even though I didn't want to move, my body moved itself because of being compelled earlier. Shuffling over to Klaus, I sat next to him and looked down at my hands, they were resting in my lap.

Hearing a biting noise, I looked up from my lap and saw a bleeding wrist in front of my face.

"What the hell?" I cried.

Chuckling next to me, Klaus moved his wrist closer and closer and closer to my face, an inch away form my mouth. Trying to move my face away from his bleeding wrist. Klaus just grabbed the back of my neck and kept my head in the same position, not letting me even move it. "Drink up, love."

"No." I mumbled.

Klaus moved his head, letting himself able to see my eyes. "I'm going to give you a choice, Kitten." He said, tilting his head to the side as he looked at me. "You drink from my wrist on your own, or I force my blood down your throat. It's your decision." Two option that I had to chose from, when I really want a third option that pretty much said that I didn't have to drink any of his blood, and I don't even know why I have to drink his blood, either. "Times ticking, pick one." Klaus told me.

Talking a hold of his hand, I brought it up to my lips and locked onto his wrist, tasting his blood for the first time. Sucking more on his wrist, his blood was delicious, and I couldn't seem to get enough of it. Moaning in pleasure of how lovely his blood tasted. Klaus wrapped his free arm around my waist and pulled me over, making me sit in his lap. He stoked his hand up and down my thigh as I continued to drink as much blood as I could in a matter of seconds.

Moving his wrist away from my mouth, Klaus said "that's enough for you, love"

"But-"

I got cut off. "No, you're not having anymore since you're leg is healed up." Klaus said, telling telling me the facts but I really didn't want to hear that because his blood is fantastic. "Rest for now."

Leaning my head on his shoulder, I felt Klaus stroke his hand on my hair, trying to get me to fall asleep and it was working, too.

Darkness was surrounding me faster that I thought it would, but one thing was on my mind and it was;

Why did I love Klaus's blood.