#Tiffanyprobs

When we got to the party, there were already tons of people everywhere. I, being the awkward person I am, was bothered by this. Aleks noticed this and grabbed my hand.

“Don’t worry. It’ll be fine.” he reassured giving me a smile.

I smiled back and together we entered the living room.

Of course Tiffany picked the two of us out right away, and hurriedly made her way over to us.

“Aleks!” She exclaimed a little bit too excitedly, pulling him into a tight embrace. When they parted she looked directly at me and an evil grin crept onto her face.

“Hi…Gena!” she said giving me a wave.

“Uh…hi.” I replied awkwardly, waving back. She turned back to Aleks and grabbed his hand.

“Diva, will you come with me to get some punch?” she asked him sweetly. I literally almost puked. ‘Diva’ was the pet name she gave him when they had been dating.

“Yeah ok.” He said as he walked away with her. He turned and mouthed ‘I love you’ to me before leaving me alone in the middle of nowhere.

I sat on the nearby couch and watched them walk towards where the food was. I wasn’t trying to be creepy but I mean it’s my boyfriend and his over attached ex…

“Diva, come get some punch with me.’ I mumbled in a high voice mocking her.

“Yeah I’ll give her some punch… right in the face.” I mumbled before laughing at my own terrible joke.

While I was making fun of Tiffany I managed to lose sight of the two, so I made my way through the huge crowd of people.

I caught site of the two quickly though, when I realized she had her lips all over Aleks’. I felt my heart drop and tears were already flowing from my eyes, and I could feel my mascara starting to run.

I quickly walked up behind Tiffany and grabbed a handful of her long hair, pulling her backward. I saw Aleks’ eyes grow wide and I smirked.

“Can’t keep your hands off what’s not yours eh, Tiff?” I said before I punched her square in the face. I watched as she dropped to her knees holding her nose.

“Hope it’s broke, bitch.” I sneered before walking by them both, trying to escape without talking to Aleks, but he grabbed my wrist.

“Gena, please.” He said his eyes serious.

“Don’t Aleks.” I said pulling my wrist free.

I made my way to the door but could hear him following me. When he caught up to me he tried to wrap his arms around me but I pushed him back.

“Gena, I didn’t kiss her she kissed me.” He pleaded trying to take my hand.

“Save it Aleks.” I whispered slowly stepping backward.

“I’m sorry, please forgive me Darling.” He said falling to his knees in front of me.

I said nothing, just shook my head and made my way to the door, walking outside.

He ran after me once more, this time when he reached me he spun me around, and roughly kissed me. Although I only wanted to kiss him more and forgive him I wouldn’t let myself. I pulled away and slapped his face. He took two steps back, obviously hurt.

“I don’t want you Aleks.” I lied.

I watched as tears slowly fell from his deep brown eyes, something I never thought I would see. Seeing him like this only made me cry more.

He slowly made his way back to the house and I could tell he was waiting for me to call him back, and although his name was on the tip of my tongue I couldn’t get it out.

Before he opened the door he slowly turned to face me.

“I still love you, and no matter what if you change your mind on this, I’ll be at your window throwing rocks again.

I somehow found the strength to weakly smile as he turned and entered the house. My smile quickly faded when my shaking hand reached for my phone to call Jordan to pick me up.

Maybe this was for the best after all.

*Authors note* it took me way too long to write this, but I hope you guys enjoy it!

                                                          ~Gena