suprises

“I have a surprise for you.” I whispered into Aleks’ ear, guiding him through the front door.

He had a blind fold on so he didn’t know what was coming. When he took it off, he was pretty shocked to see Jordan.

“Shit, uh…hey man.” Aleks said extending a hand to Jordan awkwardly.  Jordan ignored this and pulled Aleks into a hug. I giggled at this, making the boys laugh too.

“We’re alright then?” Aleks asked, smiling brightly.

“As long as you look after my sister then yeah, you have my blessing.” Jordan replied shaking Aleks’ hand.

I watched as Aleks’ mouth fell open, and I hugged him.

“Surprise!” I mumbled into his chest. He laughed, and kissed the top of my head before releasing me.

I then jumped into Jordan’s arms and whispered thank you. He hugged me tighter making me giggle.

Over the next few days, Aleks and I spent lots of time together. It felt so amazing to get to spend time with him and not worry about Jordan catching us. As we lay on the coach together watching Disney movies I felt his phone vibrate against my thigh. He reached for it and looked upset as he sent a text to someone.

“Who was that?” I asked half asleep.

“Tiffany.” He answered quietly. I felt my eyes widen and I sat up straight. I knew exactly who Tiffany was.

Tiffany was Aleks’ Ex-girlfriend, but she was the definition of crazy. She literally was one of the most immature people I have ever met, and she hates my guts…. I wonder why…. She makes YouTube videos under the name xxfluffypunkxx and she calls herself brutally honest and she’s not kidding about that one, shit.

“What did she want?” I asked concerned, putting my hand on his.

“She wants us to go to her party.” He answered quickly.

“Let’s do it.” I said happily wanting to go, only to show off who Aleks loved now.

“Are you sure? She might get pretty touchy feely with me.” He warned rubbing my thigh.

“Okay, I’ll keep that in mind.” I laughed kissing his check and running off to get ready.

This was going to get interesting.