Found

It was hard driving through the tears paired with the rain beating down on the windshield, blinding me more. Guess I should have waited for nicer whether to be rebellious. My phone started buzzing in the passenger seat, I looked quickly and seeing it was from Jordan only enraged me further. There’s no way he was stopping me. Not this time. I hit the gas harder, refusing to pay attention to my phone that seemed to be getting louder. Tears were steadily flowing down my face and my head was now pounding. I couldn’t do this anymore I jerked the steering wheel quickly causing the car to fly into the ditch and flip over. I sat stunned as my vision faded and a smooth liquid dribbled from my head. This is what I wanted, to die.

I awoke hours later, my vision still blurred. I felt around me cautiously only to find I was still in the wreck. There was an eerie silence as I lifted my hand to wipe the now crusty blood from my forehead. I heard faint footsteps in the distance, and a soft call that sounded miles away but was desperately trying to break the silence around me. The sounds grew louder and louder still until I felt myself being dragged from the rubble and laid out on the cold pavement.

“Jesus Christ.” A unfamiliar voice mumbled as someone lent farther over my body.

My eyes slowly began to focus on a pair of soft brown ones that could not be mistaken for anyone else’s.

“Aleks….” I managed to croak out softly. I heard a loud sigh of relief.

“Yeah, darling?” he answered, caressing my face in his shaking hands

I could hardly answer him, I felt every ounce of strength I had leaving my body.

“Don’t….go” I managed.

“Never baby girl , I promise.” He answered picking me up as my eyes shut and I blacked out again.

**AUTHOURS NOTE** sorry this one is a little short too but I’ve been busy with exams lately! Next one should be longer J