[22] : It Hurts to Love You

"Just the perfect moment!" He cursed, flustered by the disturbance of a moment that would have lead to a passionate fusion of our lips. He took his phone out from his pockets, looked at the screen and a smile replaced his irritated expressions and he immediately picked the call.

"Yes love" he said sweetly.

I.. I.. What did he say?

L..love?

What the hell?

LOVE?

First, I heard my heart break, again. Then I felt my insides boil with anger. My head was ready for a spin off and I felt shattered.

How could I think a man like him could ever change?

How could I even be so stupid!?

Girls are a play for him. Its just a game, its always that way for him.

"Yes, I'm never busy for you... I guess I could do it for you"

NEVER BUSY FOR YOU!?

We were in a middle of something that was not at all important to him!?

My eyes felt wet, and my heart was paining a lot, hearing that I was nothing to him. I should have known this was coming soon.

It was good that he wasn't facing me or else I would have slapped him hard! He still thought he could just get away with nothing but sex? I thought we were together now..

"Why don't you guys just sort it all out and start talking? Its been years now, El."

El?

El.

EL.

EL!

ELLA!

HIS SISTER!

Oh, My God!

Its his sister, again.

What felt like big rock was lifted off my chest when I heard the name 'El'. Thank god he wasn't facing me and I didn't slap him or else he definitely would have broken up with me.

Phew.

"Stupid stupid stupid brain! Am I that much of an idiot!?" I mumbled in a voice that was only audible to me.

I definitely need to work on my brain and its impulsiveness or else I'd land myself into great troubles, just like I have done many times before.

"El, I'll do anything for you, you know it and you don't have to plead that much, okay? I'll ask him."

"Love you too, bye" he chuckled as he got off the call and turned to look at me.

"Ella?" I asked.

"Yep. Her." He smiled warmly.

"Aaah, just a second, yeah?" He asked as dialed a number.

"Sure.."

"You" he began, "Why the hell do you irritate my sister so much?"

"She didn't complain to me, she just asked me to inform you to bring those keys of her new apartment. You have the spare, I gave it you"

"Shut up Cabir, she's my little sister" he chuckled.

"Don't trouble her." He signed off and cut the call with a huge grin over his face.

"Whats so funny?" I asked.

"These two, always fighting!" He laughed lightly.

"Ella and Cabir?"

"Yeah-" he was about to continue when his phone rang again and he received it with a huge smile over his face.