[1] : Fangirl, Writer & Skyscraper

"MANIK MALHOTRA!!!! Damn that guy is so freaking HOT! I'll MELTTT!" screamed Navya.

"Yeah yeah calm down fangirl!" I said while I took out my blanket from the cupboard.

"Dude are you going to stay with him!? Are you guys going to be in like.. The SAME FREAKING HOUSE!?" She jumped with excitement, "No wait, house? What house? That's a bloody MANSION there!!! Damn! HE IS SO HOT" she fanned her face with her hands.

"Navya, Navya.. Calm down! Its just a matter of.. What.. Not even a month I guess" I said estimating how much time would I need to get to know about him, well at least enough to write up an entire magazine on him. "Around three weeks, love and wait, NO WAY! We are not staying together! I will come back everyday after my job is done! Okay?"

" Okay.." she said still fantasizing things.

Manik Malhotra, the youngest business tycoon of our country and the U.S.A, had finally given the SPECTATOR, the most successfully running business magazine, an opportunity to get his life inked on the papers.

The Editor-In-Chief of the SPECTATOR, Jeremy Peterson had hired me for this job. Jeremy was Navya's boyfriend and Navya being my best friend and housemate, she had recommended me to her boyfriend.

Why?

Well because I was jobless since quite a long time.

Though I was a successful writer, writing blogs and magazine columns but my current status was JOBLESS. And then Jer happened and I bagged this opportunity to interview and write about the life of the 'Great Mr. MANIK MALHOTRA'.

"Nooooooo Nandiniiii! Imagine.. You and him, oh my god!" she cried excitedly while jumping on her spot, "eeeeep butterflies in my stomach!!" she said holding me by my shoulders and shaking me crazily.

"Navya! Shut up! I am going there for work, and whatever time I have here, I want to do what I love the most, write. And if I could serve Jeremy by this, then I would not hesitate even once." Jeremy had been one of those persons who had helped me settle in this new world, he had been there in all my ups and downs along with Navya and now it was a payback time. Although I was too getting paid for this sweet payback.

"Ya ya okay.. But promise me, if ever anything happens, you are calling me right then! I don't care if you're in the middle of having sex, call me! Immediately!"

"Ew. Shut up Navya. I'm going there to work. And I hope I wind up with this as soon as possible." I said placing myself on my bed.

"Nandu nooo! He is so freaking hot! And I've heard.. He is such a charming person!" she said lying besides me.

"Yeah, a charming person who just visits a girl at night and then leaves her when she has served her purpose !" I said feeling disgusted, "I do not know how am I going to survive with such a dirty man around." I had done some research over him too, some deep deep research.

"They are all rumours! Spoiling the hot guy's image.. I am sure he isn't one of those pigs and I'm sure his stomach would have dinosaurs or footballs when he'll see you" she giggled as she hid herself under the blanket.

"Dinosaurs? Footballs?"

"Yeah, I suppose that's what men have.. Butterflies in stomach would be too delicate for them, "Night Nandu babyyy!"

"Good Night Navya!" I chuckled at her stupid theory.

----

"And take care Nandu, I love you a lot!" said Navya as she hugged me a tight good bye hug.

"I'll be back in the evening..." I hugged her back and smiled.

"Do make out with him just once! Please once!" she whispered into my ears because her boyfriend was waiting at a distance for me.