18- Daddy.

In Celebration of this story reaching 1K reads, I decided to update!

 :)

Enjoy! xx

Chapter 18

Nova’s P.O.V.

Darkness; it was all around me. My head was pounding, and my body felt like a ton of bricks. That must’ve been some party Derek took me to. Wait. Party? The Party! All the memories came flooding back to me. The party, Derek’s eyes, the man who I was now 100% sure the thing I saw in the woods, running, and then- nothing.

I heard voices speaking around me, it sounded like they were coming from another room. I forced myself to hear what the voices were saying instead slipping back into the darkness.

“Look, Jack. I know what I did was stupid, taking the girl. But you don’t understand, she’s important to me and I can’t have the alpha killing her.”

“You’re being totally reckless! No loose ends; because we all know what that results in. And did you bother to even look at the mark on her leg? She was marked by an alpha! The side effects of that could be deadly for us! We don’t know if he’s gotten into her head yet. Whatever you’re planning on doing with her; it isn’t worth your life.” The man- who I assumed was Jack- told the other guy, whose voice I slightly recognized, I just couldn't put a face to it.

“Whatever Jack.” The man had said. “I don’t expect you to understand, when I haven’t told you the entire truth about who she is.”

Jack sighed, “If this has anything to do with you killing that pack 3 years ago, then no, I don’t understand, and I wouldn't even understand. Because I go by the code. Unlike you.”

Pack? Who? What? I don’t get it, who was Jack? Who was the other man? Why was I important? I couldn’t finish my thoughts because the darkness swept over me once again.

I was walking in a forest. The Ravenwood reserve to be exact. I knew the kids were here, I could smell their scent; it wasn’t something I could so easily forget. Because they smelled so much like him- The heartless bastard who massacred my family; my pack. No one in my family had broken any laws, nor had we killed people. He just threw away the hunter’s code and took away the only thing that mattered to me! I felt the anger rise in me as I started to shift. I was hungry for blood.

I heard a guy laughing not too far from the woods and I smelled his scent- alcohol. I wanted the man’s kids to suffer, but this poor drunk one would hold me. For now.

I was hungry and all that was on my mind was my prey. I listened to his heartbeat quicken to a dangerous pace as I neared him, in my alpha form. I laughed evilly as a growl came from my chest, “Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf?”

The guy screamed for me not to hurt him. He said he’d give me money, anything I wanted. I laughed as I ripped his throat apart- silencing him.

I couldn’t wait to get to those kids, and finally get my revenge.

            My eyes snapped open, I took heavy breaths while my mind went over what I just saw- or dreamt. I knew I was dreaming, but it didn’t feel like a dream- it felt like a memory. I had no idea how it happened or what it meant.

I looked around, I was in a well-lit but extremely creepy room. If I had to use better words to describe it, I would say it resembled a holding chamber in a concentration camp that we learned about in history. Where was I?

            And why the hell was I in here?

            Who the hell tied me up?

            Oh god, everything before I blacked out came back into my mind. The men talking, who were they?

A horrified expression grew on my face as the only door to this room opened, and in walked a man wearing a hood. What? He looked strangely familiar to the guy I saw in the woods that night I hurt my leg, actually, he was the guy I saw. I never saw his face, but he was wearing the same hood that night. He and Amber and that other man were chasing that monster! But why had he taken me, I didn’t understand?

            My fear only grew as he started taking slow steps toward me, not saying a word. I didn’t know if he was angry, or trying to save me; seeing as how I couldn’t see his damn face and his body language was no help.

            I struggled against the shackles, much to my body’s protest, “Who the hell are you? Why am I tied up? What were you talking to that guy about?”

            This time the man laughed, he was closer to me now. I still couldn’t make out his face, but he put his hands up, showing that he wasn’t going to hurt me, and as his sleeve fell down I saw a very noticeable tattoo on his left wrist.

            The man walked closer to me, as he pulled down his hood, “Nova, sweetheart, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you. Either way, I have a lot to tell you.”

            My eyes widened in complete shock and disbelief. The one person who I least expected to chain me to a wall, or much less the one person I didn't expect to see ever again, “Dad?”

---

Yes, your suspicions were correct. John is Nova's father!

I tried to be sneaky but I couldn't get past the Scooby gang (that's you guys!), hehe. Sorry if this chapter is short, I promise there are some lengthy ones following.

Pic to the side is of John, Nova and Noah's father, yes I know its Brad Pitt, but my Brad feels are just- ah! Do you blame me?

The song is how Nova feels about her situation right now. And its Marina and the Diamonds - Lies

THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHORT FOR A REASON! SORRY

Comment please! I know more than two people read this, so please comment, even if it's mean!

Vote too, it makes me update quicker :)

Love you!