32- Somebody Resue Me.

This will be one of the last chapters of the story, because honestly I've lost my writing spark. I blame tumblr.

Enjoy! xx

Chapter 32

Allison’s (Nova’s mother) P.O.V.

I knew something was terribly wrong when Nova was spending so much “quality time” with John. I should have known he had dragged her into his work; he had always wanted both of our kids in his dangerous business of hunting werewolves.

It’s not like I hated what he did, I used to help him, back in the day, before Noah and Nova happened. And I used to enjoy it, but I just didn’t want my kids in constant danger, and for good reason. I had already lost my sweet Noah due to John’s mess, and now I was scared I was losing Nova too.

I sat in a hospital bed, John finding me hours after the werewolf, who I didn’t recognize, had left with my baby. I was all stitched up with minor injuries, and semi-major blood loss. I usually wouldn’t have gone with a dangerous person so easily, I thought he already had taken Nova. The bastard had tricked me. But that I didn’t care about, I wanted my baby found, and I wanted her back alive.

John sat next to me, holding my hand comfortingly, I loved my husband, but I resented what he got into so much. “You have to find her.” I said desperately.

“We will, Allie. I already have Jack out looking for clues, Amber and I will join him soon; I just had to make sure you were okay first.”

I rolled my eyes, “John, you and I both know that I’ve had worse.”

His hard exterior lightened up at my comment, “You were always a straight shot, just too stubborn to admit you were hurt.”

“And for good reason! If I got so much as a scratch you would lose all concentration and end up getting hurt too.” I remembered.

“Only because I love you.” He squeezed my hand reassuringly.

“John.” I struggled to get up; I was weak, but gaining strength quickly.  “It’s been two days…” I didn’t want to even register the thought that my daughter could be taken like my son.

“I know.” John didn’t seem too excited at my sudden will to move. He put a hand across my chest, preventing me from advancing further. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“I’m going home, getting into my old weapons, and going out to help you.” I said confidently; so it had been 17 years since I had hunted, so what? I bet you I was still a straight shot.

“Allison.” John said, calling me by my whole name, instead of calling me his usual ‘Allie.’ “It’s been 17 years, and not to mention you’re hurt. You’ll wind up getting yourself killed trying to get Nova.”

I pushed him away, “I’m 32, John, not the foolish 15 year old girl you fell in love with. I can handle myself. This alpha has pissed in my cheerios and I’m not going to sit and watch you all get killed trying to take him down and save Nova. I’m going after him. You’re either with me, or without me.”